News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Poll: Who has the most Plantagenet nose? RA or SB?  (Read 4283 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Poll: Who has the most Plantagenet nose? RA or SB?
« on: February 09, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
Richard III: Leicester (Richard Armitage) vs York (Sean Bean) -Poll: Who has the most Plantagenet nose?  RA or SB?

http://whiterosewritings.blogspot.nl/2013/02/richard-iii-leicester-richard-armitage.html?spref=tw
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:36:14 PM by patch »

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Poll: Who has the most Plantagenet nose? RA or SB?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »
Damn! This is going to take some study!

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:16:08 PM »
Well, given that, from the profiles, both SB and RA have remarkably similar schnozes, it's hard to decide.  This would be easier with full-front views in addition to profile.

Based on the painting of Richard III (which the reconstruction resembles a great deal - a bit problematic, given that the portrait was painted well after his death), I'd probably vote for RA - if I recall correctly, Sean's nose is wider across the bridge.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 08:46:47 AM »
Given the two pictures shown I would have to say RA.  Their noses are very similar and depending on which profile shot you look at in the photo gallery then it could be Sean. 

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
They are too similar for me to make a definite decision.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 06:28:59 PM »
Watching National Treasure again on TNT TV and when Sean turns towards the end of the movie, when they are at the Wall and Broadway, it is a perfect profile of Plantagenet nose.  I am sure if you fine Richard A in a movie he will turn in such a way that it too will be perfect.  So I would say it is a tie, depending on which profile you select.