News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean "spotted"  (Read 163278 times)

Offline bubble

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
Re: Sean "spotted"
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2014, 01:58:19 PM »
i dont want to be a rude ,but how do you know this about her facebook
 are you on her friends list ?,

Sounds like someone's fishing... Looks like there's a girlfriend spy in the Sean Bean camp!

Doesn't she know if people she calls friends are really her friends? 

Offline misssummeruk2000

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2014, 02:25:19 PM »
yes i was fishing ,i use facebook alot and i have looked at ashley s facebook but its all blocked
so i was wondering how you could know all about it
sorry im not a spy
just a sean fan

Offline Waverunner

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2014, 01:25:18 AM »
Interesting he is wearing the same thing he wore Tuesday on the Kelly and Michael show.

Stange that I haven't been able to find pictures of Sean on the Kelly and Michael show.  :frustrate:

I only know that he is wearing the same thing cuz I watched the show - I am a newbie at in-depth searching of the Internet and am in awe at everything you find.

Hope you find some pictures of the show soon.

Didn't someone say the the Kelly and Michael show wound be on YouTube in the near future?

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2014, 02:07:32 AM »
Clips of the guests on the show are usually out on Youtube shortly after they air. I'm sure Patch will find anything that turns up. I'll watch for it on the streaming sites I use as well.

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2014, 12:02:56 AM »
Met Sean bean today #seanbean   

http://iconosquare.com/p/790089270243371793_299803337

rushreesor
Clayton Rush Reesor  ontario, canada.
He's at the park across from the corner lot! @gen1213 and ya @da_trcho he's in lord of the rings and national treasure and some other stuff 

At a park near my place @eedino he was in a movie scene there 

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:01:41 AM by patch »

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2014, 12:55:02 AM »

rushreesor
He's at the park across from the corner lot! @gen1213 and ya @da_trcho he's in lord of the rings and national treasure and some other stuff   

Anybody have any idea what he is working on?  That's pretty much farm country we are talking about.  If it moves to Toronto... :snoopy:

My dog park area and neighbourhood are filming "hotspots."  We have seen a lot of stuff and stars over the years from film and TV.
The Toronto Film Festival is coming up too although he has not been listed as attending.

A little bit of excitement!

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2014, 02:49:33 AM »

rushreesor

Anybody have any idea what he is working on? 

rushreesor
Clayton Rush Reesor  ontario, canada
At a park near my place @eedino he was in a movie scene there   

:huh???:

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:51:43 AM by patch »

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2014, 04:57:48 AM »
I have no clue what he's working on. The next things on his IMDB list are Maudie and Caesar and they don't have him in contemporary Royal Army uniform. But, knowing him, its very likely he stepped in to a bit part at the last minute, especially considering he mentioned in more than one interview that he was looking forward to a bit of a break after having been working non-stop for quite a lot longer than usual.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2014, 10:39:54 AM »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »
Thank you Lightly. Some interesting titles Pay the Ghost, Total Frat Movie, Zoom, and Coconut Hero. I wonder
which one Sean is filming ??

:slyfox

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2014, 11:48:03 AM »
Thank you Lightly. Some interesting titles Pay the Ghost, Total Frat Movie, Zoom, and Coconut Hero. I wonder
which one Sean is filming ??

:slyfox

Pixels (2015)
Video game experts are recruited by the military to fight 1980s-era video game characters who've attacked New York
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120120/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Remember (2015)
The darkest chapter of the 20th century collides with a contemporary mission of revenge.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3704050/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Pay the Ghost  Stars: Nicolas Cage.....
A professor frantically searches for his son who was abducted during a Halloween parade.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3733778/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

or

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:55:07 AM by patch »

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2014, 12:44:15 PM »
I think Pixels is pretty much done.  Peter Dinklage and his family were in Toronto most of the summer.  He was seen out and about a lot with his family - playing in parks, shopping and that sort of thing. 

I don't know what the status of the other ones are.  The list is most likely incomplete.  I run into a couple of guys every now and then who are character actors and they said it has been hopping this summer with new call sheets coming out daily.  Maybe I will get lucky and run into them and they will have a better idea.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2014, 01:10:55 PM »
Pudge, over on TMB has discovered that the kid in the photo lives  at a place called Sweet Ridge Farms near Scarborough, Ontario which is located just northeast outside of Toronto. Scarborough sits right on Lake Ontario.  Its a clue that may help find out what is going on.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:41:53 AM by Sable899 »

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »
I'm a 10 minute bus trip away from the waterfront(Lake Ontario.)  Sweetridge corn farms are about 50 km away from me and the water.

Offline misssummeruk2000

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2014, 01:41:36 PM »
NO NO NO
im going to london on monday
please come home

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2014, 01:07:41 PM »
ZOOM is filming day and night pretty much across the street. No Sean and nothing that looks soldier like. I think that
one can be taken off of our possible list.   :wilco:

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2014, 02:28:04 AM »

How cool! Do you know what the name of the film is that he's doing? Are they still filming? What park? Thanks! Love Sean Bean! 

Posted in the comments,I hope we'll get an answer, can't find anything else.   :frustrate:

http://iconosquare.com/p/790089270243371793_299803337

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2014, 06:53:43 PM »
Still got nothing.  Huge film set up in the park this week - a tv show called Covert Affairs.  Lots of people mentioned that Crimson Peak was being shot in the surrounding area. (Kingston, Hamilton etc.) That movie is set in England, but it is in the 1900's.

Another film called Remember is also in production.  Not much known about it as regards setting and place. (It's an Atom Egoyan film.)
Christopher Plummer is in this one.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:15:46 PM by Karrie A »

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2014, 02:03:57 AM »
Okay - the latest that I have heard is that Pixels was doing some filming out that way in Rouge Park.  This filming was happening in early August. (This park would be the nearest to Sweetridge Farms.)

The filming was earlier this month, but who knows!  It could still be going on.  That said, lots of filming does happen out that way. Very
much a wilderness type of setting.

I'll keep asking around.

Off topic - is there every a lot of really crummy sounding TV shows being made right now!

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2014, 03:08:10 AM »
Covert Affairs is a really baaaaaaaaad spy show starring Piper Perabo, the insipid blonde of Coyote Ugly fame. I think its filming its 4th, maybe 5th season now. If he's guesting on that then I don't want to know about it as its really a crappy formulaic Burn Notice/MI5/Mission Impossible wannabe and he would really be slumming if he made an appearance.

Gotta be very suspicious about Crimson Peak. Stars Tom Hiddleston, Charlie Hunnam and Jessica Chastain, all very hot properties at the moment. He could be doing a couple of days's work, stepping in last minute to a bit part, like he tends to do quite frequently, but there's nothing about it that would call for a contemporary British soldier uniform. Its a Guillermo del Toro film, so it has some prestige to go with it. But, its set near the turn of the 19th Century and is labelled a 'gothic horror romance'.  Get this: Hiddleston and Chastain play Sir Thomas and Lady Lucille SHARPE. Take that for what its worth.

Remember is a good candidate, with the storyline "The darkest chapter of the 20th century collides with a contemporary mission of revenge". That one includes some older actors that Sean would probably die to work with: Christopher Plummer, Bruno Ganz, Jurgen Prochnow, Martin Landau. The project is being kept very tightly under wraps with the only clues being: "a thriller about a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor with Alzheimer's who sets out to kill the Nazi war criminal who murdered his family". It has a $13 million budget and world rights sold quickly at Cannes. Another high prestige project.

Pay the Ghost is highly unlikely as its doubtful Cage would ever let Sean share screen time with him after he made him look like such a horse's arse in National Treasure and the story outline doesn't indicate any British soldiers being involved... well, there is a remote possibility that the military could get involved in search and rescue of Cage's character's missing kid.

Pixels is an Adam Sandler-helmed project and also sounds unlikely to have anything to do with the British Army. It includes several Sandler comedy cronies, so unless Sean is venturing into silly Adam Sandler comedy territory, I can't see him putting in an appearance.

There just isn't anything popping up on the radar, anywhere. We'll just have to keep digging, ladies.