News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean "spotted"  (Read 162978 times)

Offline Waverunner

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
Re: Sean "spotted"
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2014, 09:57:56 AM »
Covert Affairs is a really baaaaaaaaad spy show starring Piper Perabo, the insipid blonde of Coyote Ugly fame. I think its filming its 4th, maybe 5th season now. If he's guesting on that then I don't want to know about it as its really a crappy formulaic Burn Notice/MI5/Mission Impossible wannabe and he would really be slumming if he made an appearance.

Not to mention it might just get him killed off on Legends as the Legend's "Powers Who Be" may not take kindly to him doing guest spots on rival network shows
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:01:55 AM by Waverunner »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2014, 05:15:35 PM »
my man filming with #MichelleMonaghan #ChrisColumbus #JonathanLoughran #AllenCovert #Grandmasboy #AdamSandler #SeanBean #GameofThrones #nbd   

http://iconosquare.com/p/793641824912260984_144799718

Seems to be Pixels

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120120/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 07:59:20 PM by patch »

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2014, 06:01:40 PM »
Oh dear.  Does he owe somebody something? I don't have much hope for anything with Adam Sandler in it.

Offline Waverunner

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2014, 06:27:00 PM »
Oh dear.  Does he owe somebody something? I don't have much hope for anything with Adam Sandler in it.

I agree with the not "much hope for anything with Adam Sandler in it, but with Chris Columbus directing (directed some Harry Potter and Percy Jackson films), it might be interesting.

But then again, in my humble opinion, Sean does not look all that pleased in the 2 photos and with, Louise Muskala ...assistant: Mr. Bean the only credit listed with his name, on the IMDB page maybe he thought no one would notice if he did a cameo appearance

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2014, 07:19:02 PM »
Oh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, you have to admit, he's among friends. Michele flirted with him in North Country and Peter Dinklage probably helped lure him aboard with alcohol. And Brian Cox is probably responsible for giving Sandler and company Sean's phone number. Now, that's a wrap party that would be blast to see.  This really does sound like one of those situations where they needed somebody fast for a couple of days shooting and Sean happened to answer his phone because he was between projects. He's always wanted to try his hand at comedy. Let's hope he gets it out of his system with this.

Say what you will about Adam Sandler films, but they are always highly lucrative. Throw in the talents of Chris Columbus behind the camera and its a winning combination. Theirs are not films for the highbrow literati, but they certainly play well to the masses. And the ComicCon-going fanboys love them. Come on, admit it, you've seen most of them... I have... not ashamed either... laughed my ass off at them all. And with Kevin James, its sure to have its endearing moments.

Just think of all the publicity when the publicity machine goes into high gear: Ned and Tyrion, together again!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 07:22:49 PM by Sable899 »

october

« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2014, 08:10:31 PM »
thank you so much, patch :thumbsup: :thumbsup: yo are wonderful  :kissy

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2014, 12:55:00 AM »
my man filming with #MichelleMonaghan #ChrisColumbus #JonathanLoughran #AllenCovert #Grandmasboy #AdamSandler #SeanBean #GameofThrones #nbd   

http://iconosquare.com/p/793641824912260984_144799718

Seems to be Pixels

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2120120/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Oh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, you have to admit, he's among friends. Michele flirted with him in North Country and Peter Dinklage probably helped lure him aboard with alcohol. And Brian Cox is probably responsible for giving Sandler and company Sean's phone number. Now, that's a wrap party that would be blast to see.  This really does sound like one of those situations where they needed somebody fast for a couple of days shooting and Sean happened to answer his phone because he was between projects. He's always wanted to try his hand at comedy. Let's hope he gets it out of his system with this.

Say what you will about Adam Sandler films, but they are always highly lucrative. Throw in the talents of Chris Columbus behind the camera and its a winning combination. Theirs are not films for the highbrow literati, but they certainly play well to the masses. And the ComicCon-going fanboys love them. Come on, admit it, you've seen most of them... I have... not ashamed either... laughed my ass off at them all. And with Kevin James, its sure to have its endearing moments.

Just think of all the publicity when the publicity machine goes into high gear: Ned and Tyrion, together again!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:04:26 AM by patch »

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »
I don't go out of my way to watch Adam Sandler movies, but I'll make an exception for this one.

Offline Waverunner

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2014, 02:57:16 PM »
I don't go out of my way to watch Adam Sandler movies, but I'll make an exception for this one.

Ditto

Offline Blue Jay

• Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2014, 04:42:19 PM »
Well, well, most gentlemen wouldn't mind "babysitting" Ashley .........  :evillaugh

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2014, 05:04:39 PM »

That's pretty much how it is. You don't have to go out of your way to watch them. They are always showing on a wide variety of channels, any time, night or day. Plus, they seem to be somewhat ageless. Even the early ones are still quite watchable. Just don't go expecting them to be any sort of great cinematic art. They are pure entertainment. But, also, if you pay attention, just about every one of them has some great lesson that can be learned about inclusion, diversity and acceptance of people that are different, accepting that mankind has flaws that can be overcome....

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2014, 05:07:16 PM »
 :mutley:
Well, well, most gentlemen wouldn't mind "babysitting" Ashley .........  :evillaugh

I have to agree with that. And His Nibs has never demonstrated that he is capable of thinking with anything other than his little head when it comes to nubile, female body parts.

Offline bubble

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2014, 10:24:37 AM »
:mutley:

I have to agree with that. And His Nibs has never demonstrated that he is capable of thinking with anything other than his little head when it comes to nubile, female body parts.

No argument there - just like Gina.   :backout

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2014, 12:06:11 AM »
  Met @sean__bean  tonite in Toronto.  Gentleman.   Thx.   

https://twitter.com/jcarr13/status/504472603676114945

Amber

« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2014, 06:21:26 AM »
Wow, really needs to lose that excess weight - on his left side!  Meee-ooooow!

And how very disappointing for the couple who met him as it was their moment with him, not her, and you know how Canadians feel about politeness - she really does not seem to know how to behave at all.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:46:10 AM by Amber »

october

« Reply #175 on: August 27, 2014, 06:53:35 AM »
well, in the photos i`ve seen he usually doesn`t seem to pay her much attention, but in this one he at least shows her some affection, but then again, a drink or two in a bar usually make people more affectionate ;) there is always something about ashley`s grin that really irritates me.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #176 on: August 27, 2014, 07:18:22 AM »
I can see where this is going!

Just saying there's a    " Sean "spotted" - Watercooler version "   

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 10:26:27 AM by patch »

Offline Waverunner

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #177 on: August 27, 2014, 09:58:56 AM »
I moved my post to Sean "spotted" - Watercooler version 

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 02:48:21 PM by Waverunner »

Amber

« Reply #178 on: August 27, 2014, 07:17:55 PM »
Okay, and without being catty - from what I know, actors love their jobs and some justify the amounts they are paid by saying that they would work for nothing (don't tell their agents!) and what they are paid for is 'the other stuff'; the disruption to their lives of the constant travel for location work, the time they are away from their friends and family (and garden!) the intrusion into their personal lives by paps, photogs. and everyone else, etc. 

I think Sean has been around long enough to accept how things are, and given that there are so many photographs with fans and such positive interactions reported with him, he is obviously someone who deals well with the blurring of the edges of his personal and professional life.  Likewise, if you are involved with someone in Sean's' position, those rules apply to you too.  You may not feel so happy about so much female attention but it doesn't seem to bother him - oh no baby! - and you may not like that his meal might get cold because he is signing autographs, or he takes ages for a cigarette break because people will approach him when he is having one outside and so there will be more autographs and photos. and so on, but that is his life and his rules are what you live by, with grace, whether you feel it or not!

Those moments are, for the fan experiencing them, huge.  It is their once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to talk to someone they admire.  Some are too overwhelmed or shy to approach until someone else does, it's a big deal, but it is that one moment for them, something that may never happen again and it is really, really important that the focus is them for that time.  Okay, so each of those moments may happen several times a day if you are approachable for that, but in each of those moments, 'the other half' has to remember that the fan is all that matters; and that meeting is something they will remember and be telling all their friends about for ever possibly so the g/f, b/f whatever ' is completely un-important, should know that and behave accordingly.

Some people will not even be fans, they simply see someone vaguely familiar, or someone signing autographs and doing photos who must be famous so 'we'll get in on the act' but again, they get treated with respect, and the g/f or b/f, wife, husband, deals with it, with some dignity, not pushing in, just there to take extra photos on people's 'phones when needed, to hand over the extra Sharpie and above all, knowing their place - this is not anything to do with them, it is about the celeb. and the person they are talking to, and I don't see that going on here; maybe she is just too young to know how things should be done.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:32:07 PM by Amber »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2014, 12:06:32 AM »

With the lord of winterfell Ned Stark #gameofthrones #nedstark #theplaza #newyorkcity #ilovenewyork #holiday #travel #feelingawesome #seanbeanemoji️emoji️emoji️emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

http://iconosquare.com/p/797402630002671571_269589446   

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 12:09:58 AM by patch »