News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Has anyone met Sean?  (Read 9873 times)

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Has anyone met Sean?
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:14:06 AM »
I was wondering,has anyone here ever met Sean ?
Maybe at a film premiere ,some other event or just casual in the street?
Living in the Netherlands I probably never get the chance to meet him,but I love to hear stories of people who did.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:19:50 AM by patch »

Offline tutstormit

• Fan
Re: Has anyone met Sean?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:52:00 AM »
We have seen him. Me and my friends. First time in Moscow at the premiere Soldiers of fortune and second in London, when we have passed near his home.
I realise that my English too far from perfect, but if you want, I can tell about it when we finish with our subs.

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:14:49 AM »
We have seen him. Me and my friends. First time in Moscow at the premiere Soldiers of fortune and second in London, when we have passed near his home.
I realise that my English too far from perfect, but if you want, I can tell about it when we finish with our subs.

Yes please,tell all   :snoopy:

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 09:30:54 AM »
no, I didn't meet him

Harmony2012

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 02:04:55 PM »
only in my dreams!!!!  he he he!!!!!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »
Even though he has been in the U.S. for several  movies, they've never been filmed near me, and I doubt that I would ever have the opportunity to see him in person.  So, I'm like Harmony - the only place I have seen him is in my dreams.  And I haven't had a dream about him for a while now.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 09:52:09 PM »
I have tried to meet him twice. Once at a press conference for GOT and I also tried to meet him at the premiere
of MM. However Sean should be here in LA sometime soon. So I will try again to meet him!!!!

:slyfox

Offline PamMcM

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 05:44:58 AM »
He filmed Silent Hill (1) in my hometown but I didnt get to meet him :(

Offline tutstormit

• Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 01:06:05 PM »
OK, we have finished subs for Extremely Dangerous, thanks a lot for your help, ladies. :thumbsup:

A lot of Russian-speaking people were waiting this film a very long time. And now they can see it.  Meanwhile I can tell you about my unforgettable meeting with Sean.

We saw him at the premiere in Moscow, as I have said already.
There was me with two friends of mine over there. We went to cinema theater in advance and were waiting him from outside. We were trembling with fear before meeting to him, but the bottle of Cola with Jameson inside helped us a little.:mutley:

When their group arrived we were standing near the doors, ready to get his signature. It was very exciting to see of Sean in the real. He looked tired and annoyed, maybe, and he was dressed in that funny jacket with peonies. Unfortunately, they all passed past us almost without stops. It was bad organization there, I think. When Sean was passing by us, the crowd behind us began to push and we literally  bumped to him. Despite this, Sean kept cool and continued to go into the hall. One of us almost snuggled to his right side and before that he stepped on my foot. It was unforgettable!  :fanning:

Then, Sean got into the hall and disappeared among visitors. We were forced to remain out of doors, because we weren't allowed to come in. Sad. 
But we didn't go away. We were taking a walk around of the cinema theater and chatting with other fans.
When we solved to go away, we understood that we were desperate for the restroom and returned to the hall.
As soon as we got back in, we saw our boy, giving answers paparazzi questions.
It was so breath-taking, that we went straight to him, past by security guard, who stood in amazement of such our impudence. So, thanks our courage we turned out right in front of Sean Bean, almost face to face.
In this gif you can see our heads.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:40:29 PM by tutstormit »

Offline tutstormit

• Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »
We have stood there among press and listened him quite long and until the end. He has spoken quiet, but we heard his mellow voice pretty clearly.
We have viewed all nice features of his face - scar under the eyebrow, smooth complexion and even his eyes hidden behind glasses. His eyes were red. I am not idea why. Maybe with jet lag and bad sleep or yesterday's party
It was so exciting to be there within arm's reach from him.
We managed to get his signature but unfortunately, we didn't take a picture with him, because we were in press zone and photography wasn't supposed there. But we photographed him.

Offline tutstormit

• Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
And about second.
This April we have been in London with my friend and gone for a walk around Belsize.
When we went past his home we saw him. He was standing near small grey car and talking to somebody, who was inside.
We felt embarrassed, to come closer to him and bother him there, in front of his home, therefore we just have gone past.

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 12:46:53 AM »
Thanks for the great story.Not many people can say "Sean Bean stepped on my foot"   :coma:

Do you know where he got that jacket from? I think it´s very Russian in style.

And good for you and your friend not to bother him in front of his home.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 02:14:22 AM »
His eyes were red probably because he had been quite sick for a few days prior to the premiere. It wasn't known if he was going to be there until he actually showed up. He had been in Warsaw with his assistant working on a real estate investment they have together and had to borrow that jacket when he got to Moscow.

Offline tutstormit

• Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 10:00:55 AM »
This jacket is sort of russian style, imitation of national folk costume. We was in shock, when saw him dressed this way.
A day later we saw interview with «young» designer, who was boasting that it was his jacket.
Probably he handed it to Sean with Vika.
And Sean didn't want deny from local traditions to be polite.

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 10:49:40 AM »
This jacket is sort of russian style, imitation of national folk costume. We was in shock, when saw him dressed this way.
A day later we saw interview with «young» designer, who was boasting that it was his jacket.
Probably he handed it to Sean with Vika.
And Sean didn't want deny from local traditions to be polite.

We are always wondering what's on his necklace,did you get a good look at it?  :evillaugh

Offline tutstormit

• Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 12:38:19 PM »
He was buttoned up, therefore we didn't see it. But we have always interested in too. :slyfox

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 10:05:53 PM »
Thank you for a GREAT STORY !!!! You are so LUCKY !!!!

:nananana: :thumbsup: :damn: :nananana: :thumbsup: :damn: :nananana:

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »
Also, in the Make-A-Wish commercial you can see Sean's necklace around his neck. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Masyde

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 11:49:22 AM »
Ohhh....I wish I met him but unfortunately that didn't happen...probably never will...but hey, a woman can dream.... :behave

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 12:07:16 AM »
These people all met Sean somewhere   :thumbsup:

Sean Bean Anecdotes (with images, tweets) · hrtbps
Hark! I storified your Sean Bean anecdotes: https://storify.com/hrtbps/sean-bean-anecdotes
https://twitter.com/hrtbps/status/463385445779668993

https://storify.com/hrtbps/sean-bean-anecdotes

Steven Howe
#iveseenseanbean he fell asleep next to me on a train once. I peeked at the receipt for his dinner and it read "Yorkshire Pudding"

https://twitter.com/StevenHowe/status/463402379078275074/photo/1

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:48:55 AM by patch »