News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 10 things of Facebook's finest moments  (Read 814 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
10 things of Facebook's finest moments
« on: February 03, 2014, 11:38:51 AM »
Facebook 10th anniversary: The best viral posts, videos and pictures that have sent the internet into meltdown

Here are 10 of the things we Like and some we reckon need the stamp "epic fail".

Like: The Mordor meme

Sean Bean in Lord of the Rings plays the exact same character he plays in everything, but for some reason a square-jawed Sheffield scruffbag really works in Middle Earth.

Maybe it's because the Hobbits are so sodding nice. "I'll follow you wherever you want to go Mister Frodo, I'll carry you Mister Frodo, let me get that door for you Mister Frodo

What we like about Boromir is that he's more human, he's more dismissive and he'd throttle Mister Frodo if he made a brew that wasn't Yorkshire Tea.

One of his greatest lines was "one does not simply walk into Mordor...." And now thanks to witty Facebook users the Mordor meme can be yours to mock the hobbits in your life

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/facebook-10th-anniversary-best-viral-3108079#.Uu_QmUCYbxM