News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pixels SPOILERS !!  (Read 2771 times)

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Pixels SPOILERS !!
« on: July 26, 2015, 07:34:56 PM »
So I have NOT seen the movie yet, but if you have please post your UNCENSORED comments HERE !! Tell us
if you enjoyed the movie or NOT. Please explain why you liked it or NOT. Did you like Sean's character ??
Was his acting good, or just OK ??? Please tell us about the scene with Sean and Peter was it FUNNY or
DUMB ??? Just spill you GUTS and tell us your opinion !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: Pixels SPOILERS !!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 08:09:51 PM »
OK, even though I haven't seen PIXELS the first SPOILER is that Sean's character doesn't die !!!  That's a
BIG PLUS FOR THIS MOVIE !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PAC-MAN DOES NOT EAT SEAN !!!  :thumbsup:

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:33:58 AM »
I saw "Pixels" and Sean doesn't die,he's only some minutes, no very longtime, he's with Brian Cox, funny movie

Offline ConnieD

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
  • Another American who thinks Sean is very sexy!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 10:15:33 AM »
It's official.  America has spoken.  Pixels made 24 million dollars at the box office.  It came in second.  Number 1 movie was Ant man.   Not far ahead.  Maybe movie goers will ignore the reviews and just go see the movie :wilco:

Offline tanserke

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 03:08:45 AM »
I saw Pixels with my little children. It's not really a great movie, 5 minutes of Sean in uniforme  :wilco: saying "bad words" and a bit frightened ... Well, if he gets some money for that, it's the only interessant thing ...

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 04:29:27 PM »
Could anyone who viewed the movie tell us a little something about the scene with Sean and Peter ????

:slyfox

Offline tanserke

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 05:22:35 PM »
It's war (old video game) and the next attack is London. American chief (amiral Porter, Brian Cox) meets Britishs' one (Corporal Hill, Sean) just to bring wrong décisions. When they are going to loose, they tremble together ... (Sorry for my English, I'm not gifted :sorry:)
As I said, just about five minutes and nothing with Peter specially (who is jail in New York (?) in the story). It's funny to see them, but it's not a great part for Sean  :bat:

Amber

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 07:06:36 PM »

It sounds like something I'll end up buying when the DVD appears at a reasonable price on eBay!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 06:56:42 AM »
I've just been to see Pixels with a friend.Only 7 people in total in the cinema.Mind you it was 11 O'Clock in the morning.
Sean was Sean but nice to see he wasn't taking it all to seriously,looked like he had fun.His lines about making a "beer commercial" made me laugh and explaining to my friend "he's done that before".
All in all a pleasant morning. :thumbsup:

Next up The Martian.