News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Snowpiercer  (Read 28558 times)

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: Snowpiercer
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2021, 02:55:32 AM »
Daveed Diggs: The “snowpiercer” society is constantly reforming itself
Game of Thrones Sean Bean of Alum enjoyed joining the cast as a terrifying Wilford.

Bean said Wilford is a man who is not afraid to show his cruelty because he believes his actions are for the greater benefit of the new social order.

“He was very rich, textured, fun to be with, very smart, and had a lot of anger and suffering against Melanie, so the character was very attractive to me-very betrayed. I felt it was, “said Bean.

“He’s very attractive, but if you need to live with him or be in front of him, he’s not a very good person. He’s a little psychopath …. he wants. The length I go to get things is very incredible. “ 
https://newyorknewstimes.com/daveed-diggs-the-snowpiercer-society-is-constantly-reforming-itself-2/92371/

What to Watch on Monday: All aboard for Snowpiercer season 2
Season Premiere
The season 2 premiere of the post-apocalyptic sci-fi show sees the arrival of Sean Bean's Mr. Wilford, the owner of the titular train who has returned to reclaim, and rule over, his property. "He's rather a delicious villain, Sean," says showrunner Graeme Manson. "He's a dastardly opponent and he's a hedonist, which is fun. But as the season wears on, like most villains on our train, [we discover] he's got shades of grey as well." Other newcomers joining Daveed Diggs' ex-cop Andre Layton and Jennifer Connelly's engineer Melanie Cavill include Melanie's daughter Alexandra, who has been raised by Mr. Wilford. "Alex is put in this position between the mother she's been missing and the only father figure she's ever known," says Manson. "Where and how Alex will land is a big big big part of the season." —Clark Collis 
https://ew.com/tv/what-to-watch-monday-snowpiercer-season-2-premiere/

Daveed Diggs And Jennifer Connelly Reveal What It's Really Like Working With Sean Bean On Snowpiercer - Exclusive
Helping to amp up the action in season 2 of Snowpiercer is the addition of Sean Bean as the all-powerful Mr. Wilford, the inventor of the train, and former Disney star Rowan Blanchard portraying his right-hand woman — who also happens to be Melanie's long-lost daughter, Alexandra. Bean, who has starred in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Game of Thrones and the James Bond film GoldenEye, is especially captivating in the new season, bringing a delightfully distinguished wickedness to his role.

In exclusive interviews with Looper, Connelly, Diggs, and Blanchard opened up about working with Bean and how the addition of his character has changed the trajectory of the series.

"Wilford is fomenting people on the train. He has a lot of supporters. The train was already divided, and it's even more so now," said Connelly of Bean's introduction on season 2 of Snowpiercer. "Allegiances are being tested, and with him as a leader, or a potential leader, the train is literally going to tear itself apart. So it has really amped everything up."

But even though Bean is diabolically good at portraying a bad guy, he's nothing but a pleasure to work with. "He's a delicious bad guy, because he's a bad guy who's having fun," Connelly noted. "And he's charming, and so persuasive. Sean really had a lot of fun with that and did a great job. It was great fun working with him."

Diggs then shared that Bean is "fearless" — adding, "Working with someone who's unafraid to make these wild choices, it forces you to do the same thing or you'll just get eaten alive in the scene. I love that. So, yeah, he's really fun to work with and he's super sweet. He's quite a nice person to be around. We have a great time. I'm very happy about the new energy he brings to the show."

For 19-year-old Blanchard, who has starred on Disney Channel's Girl Meets World and appeared on The Goldbergs, working alongside such a seasoned performer as Bean was both fun and educational.

"It was really exciting to work with him," she told Looper. "We have a lot of scenes together, and I like the way that we get to play off of each other. He's amazing, and super funny. Wilford and Alex's relationship is really fun, and I think we had a nice time figuring out little moments [together] that weren't scripted and added them to the show. It was very fun."

https://www.looper.com/319025/daveed-diggs-and-jennifer-connelly-reveal-what-its-really-like-working-with-sean-bean-on-snowpiercer-exclusive/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 11:04:55 AM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2021, 02:17:45 AM »
Snowpiercer season 2 premiere: Just how villainous is Sean Bean's Mr. Wilford?
On the season 2 premiere of Snowpiercer, audiences got their first look at Sean Bean's Mr. Wilford, the man who commissioned the titular train and has now returned to claim what he believes is his property. The arrival of Wilford, and his strongman Icy Bob (Andre Tricoteux), was alarming news for many Snowpiercer passengers, including the train's new leader, Layton (Daveed Diggs). It also made for pertinent viewing at this particular point in American political history.

"Season 2 expands on a lot of themes that we were working with on season 1 — authoritarianism versus the drive for democracy in the face of survival," showrunner Graeme Manson tells EW. "Just when Layton has the ability to get his fledgling democracy up off the ground, over the hilltop comes the greatest authoritarian of them all."

Below, Manson talks more about the season premiere, Bean's villainous Wilford, and what viewers can expect further down the track.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So, Mr. Wilford seems like a full-bore baddie.

GRAEME MANSON: Yeah, he's rather a delicious villain, Sean. But as the season wears on, like most villains on our train, he's got shades of gray as well — even Mr. Wilford, the sociopath.

What kind of discussions did you have with Sean about the role?

We talked about combining a psychopathy with great intelligence. Sean's from Sheffield originally, and I liked the idea that he came from working-class roots, and was a man who worked himself up and is very self-made. And he is the smartest man in the world. He was the smartest man in the world before the world froze too. So he's a dastardly opponent and he's a hedonist, which is fun.

I did enjoy him removing the cucumber slices from his eyes and eating them.

Yeah, yeah. He loves that bath.

We also learned that she's known Jennifer Connelly's character, Melanie, since she was 17.

Yeah, he is a sort of a father figure. I think some of the friction between them is that Wilford the great impresario, yes he is the smartest man in the world, but he will take all the credit as well. And Melanie is a brilliant engineer — I think she had far more to do with making Snowpiercer a reality than the ego of Wilford would ever allow credit for.

We were also properly introduced to Melanie's daughter, Alex (Rowan Blanchard). Presumably a lot of the season will concern the fight over her between Melanie and Wilford?

For Melanie to see her again is one thing; to see her again and to realize she's been under the wing of her nemesis, it just raises so many questions about how she's been influenced against her mother. Alex is very much put in this position between the mother she's been missing and the only father figure she's ever known, and it's at a critical time in Alex's young life. She's brilliant like her mother and has great scientific and technical knowhow, but she's also at that point in her young life where she is becoming herself and shedding her influences. Where Alex, and how Alex, exactly will land is a big big big part of the season.

We also met some of the other crew on Wilford's train. I was particularly struck by the two doctors, who seem to have been left to their own devices for too long, maybe.

Yes. The doctors Headwood. They're a couple of the rare privileged characters in Wilford's world. But they're a pretty fun and strange scientific couple, and what they're up to in their lab will be quite a discovery for us.

What's up with Icy Bob?

[Laughs] Oh, that'll remain to be seen. At this point, all we know is that they've got a great gorilla of a guy over there who can withstand the cold far more than any of them can. How has this man become one of Wilford's weapons? That's a story we'll be finding out.

What can you say about the rest of the season?

More to go! We're seeing Melanie and Mr. Wilford head-to-head, but the man that's glommed onto the back of the train is certainly someone who Andre Layton is going to have to deal with too. So that's a really fun thing to look forward to.
https://www.msn.com/en-ae/entertainment/news/snowpiercer-season-2-premiere-just-how-villainous-is-sean-bean-s-mr-wilford/ar-BB1d5vBN?ocid=ob-tw-enae-767

Why Snowpiercer's Sean Bean is "the driving force" behind season 2
The Game of Thrones star opens up about Mr Wilford’s “unusual role”
Snowpiercer season 2 spoilers follow.

There was a time when it felt like Sean Bean died in every single role, to the point where he even started to turn down shows which ended with the death of his character. So Snowpiercer must have been a welcome change, flipping things around by actually bringing Sean back from the dead for once.

Contrary to popular belief, Mr Wilford is alive and well in season two. And following that chaotic season one finale, he's here to take back Snowpiercer. But with the likes of Melanie Cavill and Andre Layton on board, Wilford's plan may soon be derailed if he's not too careful...

Sean admits that this "was a more unusual role" for him, and not just because Wilford follows a very different path to doomed characters like Boromir or Eddard Stark. "I’ve played parts where the character’s quite introverted. This man is the opposite. He’s very flamboyant, very showy and loud."

Described as a mixture of Elon Musk and Oscar Wilde (with a bit of Trump thrown in too), Mr Wilford is "a very witty, charming, seductive character, but his methods are extremely brutal." It's no wonder then that his arrival changes the entire dynamic of Snowpiercer, both as a show and also on the train itself.

Sean would go so far as to say that Mr Wilford is actually the "driving force" of season two, so it's rather fitting that he in turn became a driving force behind the scenes as well. Only a few scripts were written at the beginning, so Sean was able to have "quite a significant influence" on his character beyond that starting point.

"I had my input for how it could be improved, and it came to be improved. We weren’t stuck with scripts that could never be changed, and we adapted accordingly."

This collaborative approach absolutely paid off, imbuing Mr Wilford with the kind of moral complexity one would hope to see from a bizarre Musk/Wilde/Trump hybrid. "The things Wilford does are quite villainous," says Sean. "But you’ve got to think about why he does them. I’m not justifying some of the things that happen. But everybody’s got their own convictions in this. He’s very wilful."

Describing Mr Wilford as an outright villain is far too reductive, and that's precisely what makes him such a fascinating antagonist. "There’s an extreme right-wing feel to him. He doesn’t want to be lumbered with people who are not intelligent, or who he thinks are lower than him – people who he doesn’t think can be of use to him."

"It’s just survival of the fittest, with him being the fittest," says Sean. And it's in this respect that Wilford most clearly mirrors Melanie, his former ally and newfound foe. Although they're both at odds with each another at the start of season two, they're essentially two sides of the same coin, two "realists", and together, their reunion forms an explosive dynamic that threatens to derail what's left of humanity.

"We’re both very wilful people and very headstrong. We’re both looking for certain things, but mine is for more selfish, personal reasons. Hers is for the good of all. That’s where we clash heads. That’s where the conflict begins between us."

And then, of course, there's Alex, Melanie's daughter. At the end of season one, we discovered that Wilford adopted Alex after she was separated from Melanie and raised her aboard Big Alice. The pair have since developed a unique family bond, one which cuts Melanie to her core, but is this more than just a twisted power play? Is it possible that Alex could actually be Wilford's biological daughter?

"Even I don’t know," Sean laughs, but either way, he believes that Mr Wilford would use that big hanging question mark to his advantage.

"If there was the chance that people may believe that I’m her father, then I would promote that feeling. Wilford uses Alex as a pawn in the game they’re playing. He’s very shrewd. He’ll use those tools as a bargaining chip. She’s a very important character in the whole series, and she’s a very important character to me, for her loyalty."

While Wilford uses Alex to fight for control on an emotional front, he also has another powerful ally in the form of Icy Bob, a mountain of a man who can somehow survive the cold that forced everyone onto Snowpiercer in the first place.

When Andre Tricoteux's character first appears on the show, everyone is taken aback by his presence, and that was also true for Sean in real life too. "I came on set and here was this huge man in all these prosthetics. Nobody really told me about it," Sean recalls. "I was like, 'F**king hell.' I didn’t realise he’d look quite like that."

"Icy Bob is someone who my character likes to experiment on," Sean continues. "Because he’s so big, Wilford thinks he’s got a better chance of survival." So Wilford being Wilford, he manipulates the poor guy to his advantage. "'Come on, let’s all get behind Icy Bob,' he says. But really, Wilford's saying, 'Let’s all get behind me.' So Bob's very useful in that sense."

With all that cunning and Icy Bob by his side, it looks like Mr Wilford might not come to the same tragic end as Sean's other iconic roles. And although that can only be a good thing for Snowpiercer itself, those struggling to survive aboard the train would certainly disagree.
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a35117858/snowpiercer-season-2-sean-bean-mr-wilford/

NO TRAIN, NO GAIN Snowpiercer fans baffled by plot holes with Mr Wilford’s train in season 2 premiere – did you spot them?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13851741/snowpiercer-season-2-premiere-netflix/

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 08:18:26 AM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2021, 04:33:50 AM »
"We like being a bit naughty and a bit cheeky and a bit rude." - Sean Bean discusses working on @tntdrama
@SnowpiercerTV  with castmate @LenaRockerHall and
casting director Wittney Horton @hortoncasting in our
Q&A moderated by @TheAVClub's @BonMotVivant.

https://twitter.com/sagaftraFOUND/status/1354141307669774337

Conversations at Home with SNOWPIERCER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVRO6PFkdkg

more pictures here  https://seanbeanonline.net/forums/index.php?topic=5694.msg124875#msg124875

Snowpiercer 2x02 Promo "Smolder to Life" (HD) This Season On Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSfzS7V3lbk

'Snowpiercer' Season 2 Episode 2 Spoilers: New Details On 'Smolder To Life' Unveiled
https://www.btimesonline.com/articles/145690/20210127/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-2-spoilers-new-details-on-smolder-to-life-unveiled.htm

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 05:12:25 AM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2021, 04:17:48 AM »
 Mr. Wilford's pet
1 like = 1 treat for Jupiter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKo15_oByjQ/

Snowpiercer Season Two Adds Another Train to the Track

Snowpiercer was conceived as a nonstop thrill ride, and season 1 of the TNT hit lived up to its promise. In the twisty finale, Daveed Diggs’s ex-cop character Andre Layton finally triumphed over the titular train’s ruling class. But just as Layton and hospitality chief Melanie Cavill (played by Jennifer Connolly) joined forces, they and the other passengers aboard the 1,001-car locomotive learned of additional postapocalyptic-world survivors aboard a rival second train. Its name is Big Alice. And though the train is attached behind Snowpiercer at the start of season two (which premiered January 25), it’s front and center of the action.

“The whole point of production design is to create an environment so that the audience can look at something and know everything about its inhabitants without anyone saying one word,” veteran production designer Stephen Geaghan—who went to work on the 85-foot-long, 14-foot-wide train on the Vancouver set last summer—tells Architectural Digest. “I hope we get that ‘ahh’ moment on Big Alice, and people know that it’s a frightening place.”

That’s because the Big Alice is under the rule of the mysterious and powerful Mr. Wilford (Game of Thrones alumnus Sean Bean), whom Geaghan describes as an aristocratic mix of Henry Ford, Hannibal Lecter, and P.T. Barnum. Designing Wilford’s private car was such a top priority that Geaghan started conceptualizing it before Bean was cast in the role. “I could sense he would pick a very traditional environment,” he says. For inspiration, he looked to the interiors of European trains from the 1920s and ’30s and placed special emphasis on rich fabrics and textures in the room. Set decorator Bobbi Allyn sourced the Louis XV chairs from the Ann Getty residence in Los Angeles. He also adorned the walls with curated art pieces—including, at the entrance, a Francisco Goya painting of the god Saturn devouring his children. It’s a metaphor.

Wilford’s carriage isn’t the only Big Alice standout. “The interiors definitely reveal a different kind of social and moral order than what we’ve seen on Snowpiercer,” Allyn says. In future episodes, viewers will see a multi-level state-of-the-art research area—known as Headwood’s Lab—where two nefarious bio-scientists study the effects of intense cold on humans. There’s also a dining car, a sub-engine room (built from scratch), a multi-purpose car, storage car, dorm car, connector car to Snowpiercer, and a compost car where one main character ends up later into the season. “What we did was develop a look that’s not so much in contrast to what Snowpiercer looks like,” he says. “I continued the original zeitgeist but expanded on the world.”

The production team has yet to slow down. Geaghan shares that he’s been in Vancouver since September mapping out production for season three. He won’t say much, except to cryptically hint that the design element will be “interesting for those who read books.” Oh, one more thing: “There will be even more for everyone to see!”
https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/snowpiercer-season-two-adds-another-train-to-the-track?mbid=synd_yahoo_rss

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:37:59 AM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2021, 03:18:09 AM »
New sneak peek for the next episode! #Snowpiercer
@SnowpiercerFans

https://twitter.com/enginetotail/status/1355699483187798019

Episode 2  Smoulder to Life
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11165534/?ref_=ttep_ep2

« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 06:31:17 AM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2021, 01:39:44 AM »
New #Snowpiercer sneak peek! 
https://twitter.com/enginetotail/status/1355976113567227906

sneak peek
Bess Till: Former Brakeman, current heart-snatcher   
https://twitter.com/SnowpiercerTV/status/1355933592514220035

'Snowpiercer' stars Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs hint at what's coming in the second season
In this exclusive interview with Made in Hollywood's Carole Mar, the cast of TNT's 'Snowpiercer' give us a glimpse of what to expect from the show's second season.
Daveed Diggs shares about how things will only get more complicated, and specifically that as his character Layton learns more, his life gets more complicated.
Then Jennifer Connelly talks about what it means that Miranda's daughter, played by Rowan Blanchard, turns out to be alive and on the train.
Lastly, everyone weighs in on what it means that Wilfred (played by Sean Bean) is now on the train. 
https://www.moviefone.com/2021/02/01/snowpiercer-stars-jennifer-connelly-daveed-diggs-hint-at-whats-coming-in-the-second-season/

Catch the acclaimed crew of #Snowpiercer, starring Sean Bean, Jennifer Connelly, and Daveed Diggs, TONIGHT 9/8c on
@TNTDrama  #PresentedBy @TNTDrama

https://twitter.com/DenofGeekUS/status/1356334002404159488

'Snowpiercer' Season 2 Episode 2 'Smolder to Life' Spoilers: Will Miss Audrey uncover Mr Wilford's weakness?
There is also Miss Audrey, mistress of the Night Car, and keeper of secrets and trauma. Does Mr. Wilford have layers to his personality or hidden weaknesses? We will come to know this once he interacts with Miss Audrey. The two seem to share a special relationship as Miss Audrey welcomes him into a private chamber in the trailer.
https://meaww.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-2-spoilers-trailer-wilford-interacts-characters-miss-audrey-night-car

In this way Wilford intentionally started the apocalypse
The popular Snowpiercer series now on the Netflix platform has been growing in popularity exponentially, but everyone is wondering, why did Wilford start the apocalypse?
The popular character Wilford (Sean Bean) made his appearance in season 2 of Snowpiercer, but, not only that, but it was also revealed that there is another train circling the world just like the Snowpiercer.
But, what caught the attention of all the spectators of the program was the floating balloon that was around the other train called, Big Alice. But what does the balloon mean?
Until now, viewers had been led to believe that Wilford was gifted with incredible foresight and knew the CW-7 was going to backfire, so construction of the train began. So now everyone thinks that he was the one who created the CW-7 and why he also built the train.
 Although it appears that the balloon is now being used more as a weather balloon, it could still be possible that Wilford has something to do with the apocalypse that humanity experienced.
https://www.somagnews.com/in-this-way-wilford-intentionally-started-the-apocalypse/

« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:04:08 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2021, 01:11:18 AM »
THE WORLD IS BACK! Soon they'll be able to go outside - well, their grandchildren will be able to go outside.
https://twitter.com/SnowpiercerTV/status/1356476923380031488

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKxySPghaoK/

What Snowpiercer Reversing [SPOILER]'s Death Means For Season 2
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-josie-alive-death-future-explained/

Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 2 - REVIEW, BREAKDOWN AND RECAP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQdhumm7qI

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:06:43 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2021, 08:04:09 AM »
Snowpiercer (Season 2 Episode 3) “A Great Odyssey”, trailer, release date
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2156800919312/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-3-a-great-odyssey-trailer-release-date

Snowpiercer 2x03 Promo "A Great Odyssey" (HD) Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUqVujPyck

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2021, 05:22:04 AM »
Snowpiercer: Wilford Shows His Killer Instinct - and It's TERRIFYING
https://www.cbr.com/snowpiercer-wilford-killer-instinct-terrifying/

There was a Shih Tzu in First but he died.  Meet Jupiter (her real name) the Last Dog on Earth.  #JupiterTheLastDog
@SnowpiercerTV  #Snowpiercer #SheAintHeavySheJustLooksThatWay

https://twitter.com/CallumKFenton/status/1357283469630595076

Sean Bean channels Joffrey Baratheon in this Snowpiercer season two exclusive clip
The third episode of season two, titled “The Great Odyssey,” features some deals that are crucial to keeping both trains going, though you wouldn’t know that from Wilford’s behavior. He doesn’t have the lasting advantage here; Big Alice and Snowpiercer are increasingly dependent on each other. But that doesn’t stop him from relishing his place at the top of his train’s social order.
“The Great Odyssey” airs Monday, February 8 at 9 p.m. ET on TNT.
https://news.avclub.com/sean-bean-channels-joffrey-baratheon-in-this-snowpierce-1846191217

Snowpiercer Talent Round Table
Take a peek behind the curtain, and learn how the cast really feels about Wilford. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4V-IfB94V/

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 03:24:18 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2021, 07:28:30 AM »
Snowpiercer season 2 theory: Melanie's daughter to take over train after Connelly clue

SNOWPIERCER season two is in full swing with Mr Wilford's plans to snatch power off Melanie Cavill starting to unravel. However, a recent quote from actor Jennifer Connelly could suggest her character will be saved by none other than her long-lost daughter Alex. Here's the theory.
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1394412/Snowpiercer-season-2-Melanie-daughter-Alex-take-over-Mr-Wilford-TNT-Netflix-video

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2021, 11:18:10 AM »
Snowpiercer Season 2 E03 Preview: Melanie's Mission; Layton's Regrets
After an episode that found a way to mix hope with tragic despair and raw cruelty, and Till (Mickey Sumner) promoted to detective to investigate a disturbing case, this week's episode of TNT's Snowpiercer finds the definitely-not-their-savior Mr. Wilford (Sean Bean), Layton (Daveed Diggs), and Melanie (Jennifer Connelly) all unified (for the moment) by a common cause: a chance at warmth… and a chance to start again. But as you're about to see in the following preview images and promo for this week's "A Great Odyssey," their hope for a better future is contingent upon Melanie spending some solo time (about a month) at a remote research station. Meanwhile, Layton is going to have some serious soul-searching to do now that someone he once thought lost forever is back.
https://bleedingcool.com/tv/snowpiercer-season-2-e03-preview-melanies-mission-laytons-regrets/

How far would you go to keep things the way they are? Would you fight tooth and nail? TONIGHT @snowpiercertv EP 3 airs on @tntdrama 9pmEST! Can’t wait to show you what Miss Audrey is wearing!   
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLCtjFKl-2j/?igshid=1g39aqjjigz5u

Tonight, we see exactly how Mr. Wilford manipulates Alex.
Don't miss tonight's new episode of #Snowpiercer 9/8c on
@TNTDrama  or on @netflixUK

https://twitter.com/ITG_Ltd/status/1358860652656345093

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 02:32:28 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2021, 04:08:33 AM »
Snowpiercer Theory: Wilford Is Plotting To Kill Melanie (With Icy Bob)
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-wilford-melanie-death-plot-icy-bob-theory/

Five Thoughts on Snowpiercer‘s “A Great Odyssey”
3. Layton has a long term plan for Wilford
As I’ve said before, Layton has been somewhat lost in the shuffle this season as the spotlight turned to Melanie. Layton is still in the background for “A Great Odyssey” but we see the beginnings of his plan to disrupt Wilford’s hold on Big Alice’s passengers, starting with allowing Pike to create a black market for food in exchange for weed.
Kevin paid the price of being tempted by the food available on Snowpiercer. Will the others on Big Alice be so tempted or will they remain terrified of Wilford and Icy Bob? (Icy Bob is pretty terrifying.) Layton also seems keen on allowing Wilford to underestimate him. But is he underestimating Wilford? Perhaps, given this Sean Bean character knows how to play the game of thrones. (Forgive me, I could not resist.)
http://www.multiversitycomics.com/tv/snowpiercer-a-great-odyssey/

Snowpiercer 2x04 Promo Season 2 Episode 4 Promo/Trailer "A Single Trade" (HD) Jennifer Connelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyVbHsltoZk

Snowpiercer season 2 episode 4 spoilers: Prepare for shore leave
Want to get a better sense of what lies ahead on Snowpiercer season 2 episode 4? We’ve got a few updates within this article, and we’re also going to give you some of the latest when it comes to the show’s ratings.

Story-wise, this upcoming episode (entitled “A Single Trade”) is going to feature a little bit of co-mingling. Characters will get to know one another better, though whether or not that is a good thing remains to be seen. Mr. Wilford is not like any other character in this world; he’s going to have his own priorities, and some of those are about to come into conflict with the rest of the team in a way we haven’t seen so far.

The current state of the ratings
We’ll be the first to admit that we were somewhat worried about the numbers for season 2 when we saw when it was premiering. Most cable shows air on Sundays, and we honestly weren’t sure that viewers were going to be aware Snowpiercer was back at this point.

Yet, to date we’ve been pleasantly surprised! Season 2 is currently averaging a 0.3 in the 18-49 demographic and slightly more than a million live viewers; these are modest decreases from the show’s season 1 performance, and they do give us a little bit of hope that we’ll continue to see more of the story. We know already that there is a season 3 coming at some point, so clearly the folks at TNT are invested in the future — what that future looks like is the big question mark for now. 
https://cartermatt.com/429510/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-4-spoilers-prepare-for-shore-leave/

Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 4: What to Expect?
https://www.thecinemaholic.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-4-what-to-expect/

« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 12:59:30 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2021, 02:42:58 PM »
Have an idea for a #Snowpiercer train car interior? Mr. Wilford would love to see what you’ve got: http://bit.ly/3oQb5mT
https://twitter.com/SnowpiercerTV/status/1359562831998377985

Let your imagination run wild & design the train car interior of your dreams, inspired by TNT's hit series #Snowpiercer. Ready. Set. Create! https://tongal.com/project/SnowpiercerSeason2TrainCarDesignProject 
https://twitter.com/tongal/status/1357484744976441345

Snowpiercer Season 2 Train Car Design Project
Synopsis
Put your creativity and imagination to work to design a suite of train car interiors for Snowpiercer, the massive train from the hit TNT series of the same name, and Snowpiercer's sister train, Big Alice.

Objectives
Last year, Tongal graphic designers created train car interiors for Snowpiercer, the post-apocalyptic, perpetually moving train built to save humanity, as the show of the same name premiered on TNT – and quickly became the #1 new drama for 2020. Now a smash hit, the second season just started airing and features new talent like Sean Bean as Mr. Wilford and Rowan Blanchard as Alexandra Cavill, as well as a new train named Big Alice, a supply train with a few surprises of its own. Building off of the success of both the show and the over 40 train cars our community designed, TNT is looking for up to 14 designers to create 70 new train car designs. 
https://tongal.com/project/SnowpiercerSeason2TrainCarDesignProject#tab-brief

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2021, 11:44:36 AM »
Wilford Prepares For A Big Night Out In Snowpiercer Season 2 Clip [EXCLUSIVE]
Wilford prepares to meet up with old acquaintances in the Nightcar in this exclusive clip from Snowpiercer season 2, episode 4 "A Single Trade." 

In this exclusive clip from the upcoming episode "A Single Trade," Wilford's group gets ready for a big night out in the Nightcar while Wilford warns that this is his night, sharing his sinister plans to "meet up with old acquaintances." You can watch the clip below:
The group looks uneasy as Wilford discusses his plans to "hopefully see Melanie's balloon pop in their faces." Wilford makes it clear to his group that he has his own priorities, which include taking his train back and exacting revenge on Melanie after she took his train from him and left him for dead.
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-4-clip-wilford/

Snowpiercer: Big Night Out | TNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Nq2w256SY

Lena Hall Interview: Snowpiercer Season 2
We interview Snowpiercer's Lena Hall about Miss Audrey's history Mr. Wilford, Layton vs. Wilford, and why Miss Audrey is Snowpiercer's Cher.
Snowpiercer season 2 is about a power struggle for control of the mighty super train and Miss Audrey (Lena Hall) finds herself caught in the middle. Mr. Wilford (Sean Bean), the charismatic billionaire Messiah, has emerged from the cold to take back Snowpiercer, but standing in his way is Andre Layton (Daveed Diggs), who runs the train's fragile democratic government.

Meanwhile, the return of Mr. Wilford, who was thought dead for the last seven years, has rattled the normally unflappable Miss Audrey. The calculating chanteuse who runs Snowpiercer's Nightcar has a complex history with Mr. Wilford and she isn't coping with the ghosts of her past suddenly returning. In Snowpiercer season 2's first 3 episodes, Miss Audrey has been a shell of herself as Mr. Wilford sinks his claws into the train, but she is about to get much more screen time in the upcoming episodes, which will delve into her past with the man she intimately knows as Joseph.

Tony Award-winning singer and actress Lena Hall spoke to Screen Rant about Miss Audrey's season 2 struggles, who she thinks has the upper hand between Layton and Wilford, Mr. Wilford's bathtub, and why Miss Audrey is the Cher of Snowpiercer.

Hi Lena, first question: How's the weed on Snowpiercer? [A subplot on Snowpiercer season 2 involves a black market pipeline for marijuana from Big Alice to Snowpiercer]:

Lena Hall: (laughs) The weed on Snowpiercer is very good. It's probably really horrible but beggars can't be choosers, essentially. You get what you can get. I would imagine it's probably lab-made if it came from Big Alice. The Big Alice Special. There should be a new strain that should be called Big Alice. Not even in Snowpiercer, but just in the general public.

Yeah, why not? There's Snowpiercer beer now. There's an actual brew.

Lena Hall: Yeah, exactly! I personally, me as a human being, as Lena Hall, I don't do any drugs, actually. I've been sober for five years. But Miss Audrey, however... she misses it! (laughs)

Miss Audrey doesn't seem to be taking the fact that Mr. Wilford is back too well. She's very different from how we've seen her in season 1.

Lena Hall: Yes, there's a long history between Mr. Wilford and her, and we will discover more of that, especially when episodes 4 and 5 air. Those really dive a lot deeper into that past. I think for Miss Audrey, [Wilford] just disappeared. It wasn't like she got any closure on that. It wasn't like she was able to heal from all the scars and wounds from that relationship. It's a very poisonous relationship. They bring out pretty much the worst in each other. And she's been away from that for so long but never actually had to close the book.

So she suddenly has a rush of all of these very mixed emotions coming back and she doesn't know how she's really going to handle it. Especially since they've just gone through a revolution. She's just lost so many people that she loves so she's pretty vulnerable emotionally right now, along with a lot of the other main characters. Everyone is very, very vulnerable on Snowpiercer right now because we just went through a huge change and a massive loss of life and a fight. So we're weak. We're weakened from that. And to suddenly have to face [Wilford], which is an even, I guess, foe, you would say. Although he's not a foe to all. To some, he's a savior. But to all of a sudden face this new unknown, it is a lot for everyone to handle.  Some of us in particular have a bigger hill to climb with it.

Mr. Wilford has been an amazing, charismatic, rogue character, but he also does a lot of disturbing stuff. The way he messes with Alex's mind, and I am not over the bathtub scene with Kevin! Does Mr. Wilford do a lot of business in the tub?

Lena Hall: Well, I mean, a lot of us do our best thinking on a treadmill, or working out, or on a walk out in the park. Mr. Wilford does his best conjuring of plans and his best manipulation in the bathtub. (laughs) And we'll find out more about the bathtub. It plays a very significant role in season 2.

It seems to. It seems very prominent.

Lena Hall: If you think about it: Everyone's been trapped on a train for seven years and you wonder about their living situation. There's not a lot of room. So I wouldn't imagine anyone has a tub unless you're primo primo on the train. Even First Class, I would feel, wouldn't necessarily have bathtubs. They'd have really big showers. People in Third have communal showers, and people in Second have those tiny RV bathrooms. Only Mr. Wilford has a bathtub in my mind. And his bathtub is made of a beautiful stone. It's probably the most expensive bathtub you could possibly have. And he loves to take very luxurious baths, and that's where he does his best thinking, his best plotting, his best planning. It's where he clears his head. It's his most personal space.

There's also the greater development going on outside of the train. Melanie discovered the Earth is warming up. How do you think Miss Audrey feels about the prospect that the future is outside?

Lena Hall: There is hope there but it does feel fleeting. It's one of those things: How much is it gonna cost them as the human race to recolonize and restart the Earth again? It seems daunting, especially after what they just went through. So while it is an amazing concept, it's almost like the concept, as we sit here now, of someone being like, "Life will go back to normal. We won't be in a pandemic anymore eventually." When we started back in March, that seemed very soon, that seemed like two weeks away. "This isn't gonna last that long." The longer we sit in this pandemic, the more far away that seems, and the harder it is to grasp, and the harder it is to wrap yourself around that hope.

I think they're in the same place [in terms of] the idea of getting off the train. This is their home now. This is what they know now. They can barely remember the before times. I mean, we've only been in this thing for less than a year and I am having a hard time remembering things before COVID. So imagine seven years. And I think for Miss Audrey, she has so much more to deal with as far as the elephant in the room that is Mr. Wilford that her brain can't even wrap itself around the idea of getting off the train.

We also found out in episode 2 that Josie is alive, which was the biggest shock. Is that something Miss Audrey would have been aware of or known?

Lena Hall: The mystery person maybe she kind of thought [it was Josie], putting two and two together. But not much time has passed, we are literally picking up season 1 left off so no time has passed. As the next three episodes have aired, there's not a lot of time that's passing. So the discovery of Josie and knowing that Josie is alive, I think we're all discovering that at the same time. At the time she was discovered, she was a Jane Doe. No one really knew who she was from the Tail. The only person who would know was Melanie and maybe the Jackboots. So I don't think it's common knowledge, I think that was an assumption that was passed around the train. But now people are going to discover together that she's still alive and what that means for Layton.

Speaking of Layton, Miss Audrey is acquainted with both Wilford and Layton. Who does she think has the edge between them?

Lena Hall: Unfortunately, Mr. Wilford has the edge because he lacks the one thing that is a major downfall for Layton and that is empathy. Where Wilford can take a life and not care, and actually kind of get off on it, as he did with Kevin, so much has to happen before Layton can kill someone in order to save himself. So there's a big difference between this psychopath and someone who is trying to lead and be faced with these very difficult decisions.

It's like Melanie as well. While she can appear to be a monster, she has such a good conscience and it's really hard for her. She's trying to do the right thing for the good of everyone and doing that blurs the lines between some major morals that she has. She has to make really difficult decisions. You have to crack an egg to make an omelet. Whereas Mr. Wilford: He doesn't have to crack an egg but he will!

That's actually a perfect way to describe him.

Lena Hall: So that's why Wilford has the edge because he lacks that empathy.

Snowpiercer season 2 introduced some great new characters. There's Alexandra, the Headwoods, Kevin, and Icy Bob. Can you give us a bit of a preview if Miss Audrey gets to interact with any of Big Alice's people later in the season?

Lena Hall: Yes, she does get to interact with them. She's like a fish out of water on that train. Eventually, she does her thing and she, of course, is Miss Audrey. You cannot take that away from Miss Audrey! She's always Miss Audrey. I always think of Miss Audrey as Cher. If Cher was the only celebrity who survived the apocalypse. That's Miss Audrey. She's like the only celebrity who survived the apocalypse, other than Mr. Wilford who built the train and the important people on the train like Melanie.

People come to Miss Audrey with their problems and she ended up coming up with a way to help people through them. In episode 3, she doesn't know too much about what's going to happen, but later on, she's ready to reign supreme again.

https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-lena-hall-interview/

« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 03:57:49 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2021, 12:17:58 PM »
Snowpiercer S02 E04 Sneak Peek | Rotten Tomatoes TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMKsLcysM1Q

Happy Valentine's Day from the trains. Send these cards to either the apple of your eye, or your sworn enemy, in pure #Snowpiercer style.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSDA_hh5aY/

Snowpiercer's Lena Hall Previews 'Explosive' Audrey/Wilford Reunion, and a Très Spécial Performance
https://tvline.com/2021/02/14/snowpiercer-lena-hall-season-2-episode-4-preview-miss-audrey-wilford/

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 03:25:41 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2021, 02:55:50 AM »
Snowpiercer 2x05 Promo Season 2 Episode 5 Promo / Trailer "Keep Hope Alive" (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAJoMNSF8bY

SNOWPIERCER: Season 2, Episode 5: Keep Hope Alive TV Show Trailer [TNT]
https://film-book.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-5-keep-hope-alive-tv-show-trailer-tnt/

Snowpiercer – Season 2 Episode 4 Recap & Review
https://www.thereviewgeek.com/snowpiercer-s2e4review/

Snowpiercer: The 4 Key Women Wilford Needs To Take The Train
Mr. Wilford can take over Snowpiercer lock, stock, and barrel if he can win the loyalty of four key women aboard the super train. Here's who he needs.
Warning: SPOILERS for Snowpiercer season 2, episode 4, "A Single Trade".

In order to take the train Snowpiercer, Mr. Wilford (Sean Bean) needs to win over any - but preferably all - of these four key female passengers to his side.
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-wilford-women-needs-audrey-ruth-josie/

Snowpiercer season 2: Who is Miss Audrey? Complex history with Sean Bean’s Mr Wilford revealed
In episode four, Wilford makes his way from his supply train Big Alice – which latched itself onto Snowpiercer – onto the main train, to join a party where the engineers will inform the passengers if they have made contact with Melanie Cavill (Jennifer Connelly) during her month-long scientific mission. In preparation for the event, Layton asks Audrey if she would be willing to use her prior relationship with Wilford to their advantage, so they can keep a close eye on his activities. She explains to him that she used to be a high-end escort in Chicago when she was younger, attending parties that all took place on Wilford’s trains.

‘You need to know, I was his, exclusively, for years. It paid in gold but I lost everything,’ she says. Although Audrey says that she ‘spent years washing my hands clean of him’, she tells Layton that she is willing to get close to Wilford again, despite her fears. When Audrey gets Wilford in one of the Nightcar’s private rooms, she re-establishes herself as the dominant half of their relationship, with Wilford begging to let him back into her life. ‘Trust me. He’s exactly where we want him,’ she later tells Layton.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/16/snowpiercer-season-2-what-is-miss-audreys-history-with-mr-wilford-14094140/

« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 03:06:43 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2021, 02:48:14 AM »
Archie Panjabi Joins Season 3 Of TNT’s ‘Snowpiercer’
Emmy winner Archie Panjabi has joined the Season 3 cast of TNT’s Snowpiercer as a new series regular.

Panjabi will portray Asha. Details of her character are being kept under wraps.

TNT renewed the sci-fi thriller for a third season in early January, ahead of its second season debut.

Panjabi will join Season 3 stars Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs, Sean Bean, Rowan Blanchard, Alison Wright, Mickey Sumner, Iddo Goldberg, Katie McGuinness, Lena Hall, Annalise Basso, Sam Otto, Roberto Urbina, Sheila Vand, and Steven Ogg. 
https://deadline.com/2021/02/archie-panjabi-season-3-tnt-snowpiercer-cast-1234694697/

Snowpiercer: Cast of Season 2 Discuss Sean Bean’s Character | TNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wClILNcE2s

Aboard Snowpiercer, Wilford Industries controls everything. Grey worker coveralls with Wilford logos and large "W" on back. link in bio⁠

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLZQZ95LnfP/

https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/962449261/snowpiercer-wilford-train-coveralls-tv?ref=shop_home_active_11&frs=1

« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 01:28:45 PM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2021, 02:20:06 AM »
Snowpiercer (Season 2 Episode 5) “Keep Hope Alive”, trailer, release date
  Wilford invites Audrey to be his guest on Big Alice while plotting his next move. Layton faces a harsh dilemma. Josie tries to pass intel to Snowpiecer.
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2165399654386/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-5-keep-hope-alive-trailer-release-date

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 02:27:34 AM by patch »

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2021, 12:05:25 AM »
Sean Bean on ‘Snowpiercer’s’ post-apocalyptic, dystopian ride
He just wants to live.

That might be impossible when you’re iconic fantasy actor Sean Bean, who has famously died in “The Lord of the Rings,” “GoldenEye” and “Patriot Games.”

Nothing is closer to his heart than his most famous death scene, in which his Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell is beheaded on the steps of Baelor in “Game of Thrones.”

“I’ve died more than 20 times on screen, but never more violently,” says the 61-year-old British actor, who recalled his motivation in that historic TV moment. “I didn’t kneel thinking, ‘Oh God, I’m getting my head chopped off.’ It was more about the disbelief that I would never see my family again. The horror set in and then … the chop.”

Sitting in his Somerset, England, garden on a cold winter’s day, the actor, who is weathering the pandemic there, cheerily adds, “It was creative to behead me. I never really had any complaints — and never do. I’ve had some wonderful deaths, but I would like to branch out into the land of the living.”

Bean is very much alive on the new season of TNT’s “Snowpiercer,” a post-apocalyptic dystopian thriller about the passengers of the titular train that carries the remnants of humanity, seven years after the world freezes.

Sean Bean: I lived in London for 25 years, but six years ago, we moved to the country in England. It’s rural in my new town of Somerset and a great place to really get away from the world. I’m very lucky in the respect that my wife and I can live a life that’s secluded yet very beautiful and peaceful. We’re surrounded by trees, countryside and nature.

What is an ideal Sunday in the country?

I’ve been doing a lot of gardening. I really like to get outside and plant trees and wildflowers. I enjoy nature, wildlife and natural history. On an average Sunday, I’ll be out there with bats and birds flying overhead. I like to sink my hands into the dirt of my garden. When I’m dragged inside, I like to play the piano and watch Netflix.

Tell us about the new season of “Snowpiercer.”

My character, Mr. Joseph Wilford, is in top form. What I love about the show is it is wild, wacky, weird and fun. And we keep pushing it further and further. The series has really benefited in being daring and revolutionary.

Describe filming on a train?

It’s really not too bad because I love trains. The thing is it’s winter and windy when we film, so to spend four to five months of your year inside a nice, cozy train isn’t bad. Yes, it’s quite claustrophobic, but the interiors are amazing. The production crew built amazing interiors for different classes of travel, plus there are bathrooms. I have beautiful quarters. And the claustrophobic feelings only help with the intensity of the situations.

Why is train travel so appealing?

You can’t do anything but read and look out the window. Plus, time passes slowly on a train, which is nice in our busy lives. If you’re driving in your car, you’re concentrating on the road. On a train, you can really observe things. It’s much more civilized. I’d love to jump on a train right now and see all the little towns in America.

Is it true that you worked as a welder before you became an actor? How do you bridge the gap between those two jobs?

I didn’t have any kind of thoughts about acting when I was a young man growing up in England. But, at age 11, I ended up in an acting competition. Maybe that was the start of my career because after that I can’t remember wanting to do anything else. The only problem was back then it was considered a bit sissy for a boy to become an actor. It was frowned upon. I came from an industrial city that was about mining and the steel industry. Since it was a bit whimsical, this idea of acting, I became a welder. My dad is a welder. I found I wasn’t really meant for it. I stumbled across acting again, and that was it.

Do you have a favorite memory of shooting “Lord of the Rings?”

I think about those films quite often. It was such a magnificent time for me. For all of us. I don’t think any of us knew what to expect when we first arrived in New Zealand. (Director) Peter Jackson turned it into something really special. Otherwise, it was great being on the other side of the world. We had more freedom. Then the studio received the daily rushes and gave us even more freedom. All I can say is that story is very stirring. I read it when I was about 14 or 15. I never thought I’d be playing Boromir.

After “Game of Thrones,” do people ask about losing your head on a daily basis?

I don’t mind, but it’s a bit predictable. I’m just glad I was part of “Game of Thrones” playing an interesting and complex character who people are still quite interested in the fact that my head was on a pole.

Help us break some news. Could Ned, head firmly in place, appear in any of the proposed HBO prequels to “Games of Thrones?”

It depends on how far they go back — and it depends on what form he is in. It’s difficult to imagine him alive again in some form, but it would be nice to see him again. Maybe I’ll be back.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/arts-culture/sean-bean-on-snowpiercers-post-apocalyptic-dystopian-ride-2283673/

Online patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2021, 08:58:51 AM »
Rowan Blanchard Talks Snowpiercer And More - Exclusive Interview
Rowan Blanchard reveals what it's really like working with Sean Bean and Jennifer Connelly

The addition of you and Sean Bean has really amped up season two of Snowpiercer. What's it like working so closely with him?

It was really exciting. I really like our scenes, I like the way that we get to play off of each other; it's very fun to me. And it was really fun to film and fun to play with, and I'm really happy that now it's going to be out in the world.

What's something you've learned from Sean or Jennifer Connelly about acting or just life in general?

Gosh. Well, Jennifer is definitely the most professional and just careful person I've worked with, and her work ethic and her brain is really amazing. Being around her was just super inspiring, and I felt really grateful for all of my scenes with her. Any time we were on set together, it felt like a really nice opportunity for me to watch and learn and observe, and take things in, which I really value as a young actress.

And anything from Sean?

We have a lot of scenes together, and I think it was cool for both of us coming into this show, because obviously season one happened without us. But he's amazing too, super funny. Wilford and Alex's relationship is really fun, and I think we had a nice time figuring out little moments that weren't scripted, but we could add them to the show.

https://www.looper.com/338806/rowan-blanchard-talks-snowpiercer-and-more-exclusive-interview/

Snowpiercer Season 2 E05 Preview: Layton, Wilford Make Their Moves
Heading into tonight's episode of TNT's Snowpiercer, Layton (Daveed Diggs) continues to try to keep a cautious peace between Snowpiercer and Big Alice- though things may not be going as smoothly inside of the train. Meanwhile, viewers learned two important things that could be key to "Keep Hope Alive" (teleplay by Tiffany Ezuma). First, that Miss Audrey (Lena Hall) has a much more personal relationship with Wilford (Sean Bean) than even we expected- one that could prove useful. Second, this week's episode title makes much more sense (or could be ironic?) now that Melanie (Jennifer Connelly) has made contact from inside of the research station. Now, it's back to the chess match between Layton and Wilford- but will Layton be checkmated by someone close to him?
https://bleedingcool.com/tv/snowpiercer-season-2-e05-preview-layton-wilford-make-their-moves/

In This Exclusive Snowpiercer Clip, Miss Audrey Has a Vital Role to Play
In this clip from this week’s episode, Andre Layton (Daveed Diggs) and the rest of the crew who’ve found themselves faced with Wilford’s madness realize that if they want to survive, they’ll need to rely on one another despite their instinct to fall back into their old pre-Wilford warring ways. As part of a ploy to gain more control over Snowpiercer, Wilford requests that Audrey (Lena Hall) journey to Big Alice (the new train) for what’s meant to be “tea,” but everyone understandably suspects is a trap. Take a look below for how Miss Audrey herself feels. 
https://io9.gizmodo.com/in-this-exclusive-snowpiercer-clip-miss-audrey-has-a-v-1846323093

LENA HALL
We hear you wrote and performed an original song for season two of "Snowpiercer." Tell us about it.
I feel lucky that "Snowpiercer" asked me for multiple songs. Most of them are covers, but they also wanted one original song. I sent a bunch of demos I had from a previous project that had been stalled a few years ago and they picked one. It’s exciting to have new original music coming out. It’s spawned the energy to work on a full-length album of all originals, which I am doing. The song that will be featured on "Snowpiercer" is called "Meant For This," and it’s about a dysfunctional relationship. The song was written in English, but I performed it in French.

"Meant For This" will be released on Monday, February 15th everywhere, and it will be featured on Episode 5 of "Snowpiercer," which airs on Monday, February 22nd. 
https://www.photobookmagazine.com/features/2021/2/16/lena-hall

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 12:43:45 PM by patch »