News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Snowpiercer  (Read 28134 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: Snowpiercer
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2021, 01:54:21 AM »
Snowpiercer 2×06 Promo “Many Miles From Snowpiercer” Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs series
https://televisionpromos.com/snowpiercer-2x06-promo-many-miles-from-snowpiercer-hd-jennifer-connelly-daveed-diggs-series/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udkF4L2yI4M

Miss Audrey Betraying Layton Means Wilford Already Won
Warning: SPOILERS for Snowpiercer season 2, episode 5, “Keep Hope Alive”.
https://gamersgrade.com/miss-audrey-betraying-layton-means-wilford-already-won/

SNOWPIERCER Recap: (S02E05) Keep Hope Alive
This recap of Snowpiercer episode “Keep Hope Alive” is laden with spoilers. You’ve been warned. Proceed at your own peril. 
https://www.geekgirlauthority.com/snowpiercer-keep-hope-alive/

Snowpiercer VFX Supervisor Damien Thaller Talks Crafting Season 2's Ice Age
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/snowpiercer-tv-show-spoilers-season-2-vfx-damien-thaller/#8

Talking about Sean Bean and the bath scene starting at 13.17 min. :mutley:
Tom Lipinski joins us to chat about playing Kevin in the awesome Netflix show Snowpiercer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyvw--KUyc0&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 06:02:03 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2021, 05:20:22 PM »
We chatted w/ @LenaRockerHall about
 @SnowpiercerTV and how recent episodes allowed her
 to explore her character through musical performance,
 why she always sings live for each take, and the
 incredible experience of working alongside Sean Bean!

https://youtu.be/sLMOEESCZpg
https://twitter.com/theincreativeco/status/1364696693330112518

Talking about working with Sean starting at 19.57 min
Q&A on Snowpiercer with Lena Hall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMOEESCZpg&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 05:22:17 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2021, 12:50:33 AM »
Snowpiercer's Latest Massacre May Be Wilford's Most Genius Plan Yet
WARNING: The following contains spoilers for Snowpiercer Season 2, Episode 5, "Keep Hope Alive."
https://www.cbr.com/snowpiercer-massacre-wilford-most-genius-plan/

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2021, 09:52:39 AM »
Exclusive Sneak Peek at TNT's Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 6 "Miles and Miles From Snowpiercer"!

Attention, all passengers!

Prepare to brace as we depart the train for the Breslauer Weather Station!

Fans (and Fanatics) of TNT's post-apocalyptic survivor story, Snowpiercer, have been riveted by the current season which has introduced the larger-than-life person of the Creator, the Great Engineer himself, Joseph Wilford, brought (back) to stunning life by the preeminent Sean Bean.

Standing in the way of him retaking Snowpiercer as his personal kingdom are our two central protagonists of Snowpiercer Season 1: Andre Layton (Daveed Diggs), the leader of the Tailie Revolution; and Melanie Cavill (Jennifer Connelly), the head engineer who stole the train from Wilford the night they departed Chicago, seven years ago

But, as of Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 3, Wilford has been physically rid of Melanie as she leapt off of Snowpiercer in the middle of the Rocky Mountains to attempt to reach the Breslauer Weather Station, where she would collect the data from Snowpiercer's weather balloons and map out a location for a post-Freeze colony.

Season 2 recently reached its midway point with Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 5 and its suddenly violent and tragic final scenes.

Next, the show takes us back in time to Melanie and her adventures in getting to and surviving at the station.

The genius of the upcoming "Many Miles From Snowpiercer" is that we not only get to see the world outside the train, but we also get to see the world BEFORE the train.

Alone -- truly and utterly -- for the first time in seven years, Melanie is at the mercy of the elements AND her own mind.

With nothing but time on her hands, she spends much of it thinking back to how it all started.

This is HUGE. Except for the Night Car "therapy" sessions we saw in Season 1, we have had very few glimpses of the world before The Freeze.

And it's BEAUTIFUL.

As you see in the exclusive clip below, after a season and a half of icy barrenness, the sunlit flyover footage of Chicago has a fantastical and dreamlike quality to it.

Even more fascinating is the relationship between Wilford and Melanie revealed in the clip.

In the time before she stole his train, they are congenial, relaxed, even friendly.

They are colleagues and professionals who have created something bigger than themselves.

And yet, even in those golden, glowing days, they see things very differently.

Melanie touches the controls and panels of Snowpiercer with the reverence and affection one would approach something holy and alive.

Wilford refers to the train as something "put together" by Melanie. It might've been his dream but it's still just a thing.

And while Wilford is concerned with the definition of "created" and who will get the credit for Snowpiercer, Melanie questions the word "eternal" and whether they'll be able to fulfill the promises they made in building this last ark of humanity.

If it was only a suspicion before, we can see here that Wilford's vision might be grand, but the focus is always on himself.

In contrast, Melanie's eyes are locked on the future.

There are many other scenes like this to look forward to as Melanie shoulders the responsibility for the science that will assure humanity's post-Snowpiercer future.

It is a powerful narrative, filled with sheer determination, and Connelly delivers an amazing performance.

In the meanwhile, enjoy this sneak peek at this week's episode and into the history of the partnership that created Snowpiercer.

And be sure to meet us back here after the show airs to respond to our review and to discuss its shocking final scene!
Snowpiercer airs on TNT Mondays at 9/8c.
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2021/02/exclusive-sneak-peek-at-tnts-snowpiercer-season-2-episode-6-mile/

Snowpiercer: Episode 206 Clip | TNT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuuJnuHBhOo

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 03:21:46 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2021, 02:42:42 AM »
Lena Hall Snowpiercer Interview: Miss Audrey & Mr. Wilford’s Tainted Love

Snowpiercer star Lena Hall spoke to The Natural Aristocrat about Miss Audrey & Mr. Wilford’s twisted relationship, Alex Cavill’s jealousy, and Andre Layton’s revolution.
* This interview contains spoilers for Snowpiercer Season 2.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT[NIR REGEV] : Creative people sometimes lack structure or stability in their lives. Do you feel that’s part of Miss Audrey’s attraction to Mr. Wilford? The comfort of Wilford’s order and the dependence that grows from within it.

LENA HALL: Yeah, it’s all she knew. Miss Audrey met him at a really young age, as it’s revealed that she was his exclusively when she was 18… But that doesn’t mean that they hadn’t met before. And she was groomed basically just to be for him and the structure…

I guess I wouldn’t call it structure. I mean, it is certainly a chaotic kind of love but she was kept after, taken care to, and taken care of.

It was a traumatizing and abusive thing that she didn’t really know was going on until after the fact. Until she got some distance and and was able to look back on what had happened in horror.

But you know, that was her choice. And unfortunately, because she had met him so young, that’s her life, her reality. That’s what she knows.

And that’s what she knows about relationships as that is the closest thing she’s had to love. Has she ever experienced love? We don’t really know that.

Mr. Wilford’s love is so abusive and wrong and it’s so manipulative on both ends, that it couldn’t possibly be true love. It’s very dark, it’s very poisonous. They bring out the worst in each other. I don’t feel she had a choice in the matter but I don’t think she knew any better either.

I certainly don’t think that she was given much of a choice. And as time went on between them, she had less of a choice. She had less, she felt like she couldn’t leave. She felt like this was her life.

Regardless, she really had no say in it. As much as she loved to think that she was manipulating him as well, it was all his games and his tricks that he taught her. So, she was never in control really.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: Miss Audrey has stepped into this pseudo stepmother role with Alex Cavill… And Alex appears to detest Audrey’s relationship with Mr. Wilford, shoulder checking her on “Keep Hope Alive“.

Do you feel Alex is resentful that Wilford’s spotlight is being thieved away? Or is it the lost, shy hope that her mother & Mr. Wilford would make amends someday? Like a disgruntled, divorced couple.

LENA HALL: I think that it’s more like that stepmother showing up and taking information away from Alex.

Alexandra was always in the know, she always knew all of Mr. Wilford’s plans and was in on the game… And then Miss Audrey shows up and takes that away from her. Now she doesn’t know what’s going on and Miss Audrey is grabbing Alex’s important role away from her.

There’s a lot of competition between the two of them. I think that Miss Audrey has a bit of a jealousy streak as well. And while she’s curious and wants to know more about Alex, she’s also oddly jealous of all the attention that Alex had from Mr. Wilford. The jealousy is one of those things that paints Audrey’s downfall, one of her weaknesses.

Miss Audrey is very vulnerable… Much more vulnerable than anyone would think because she puts on a strong exterior. But she’s extremely vulnerable and her ego is vulnerable. I think anyone that comes between her and Wilford becomes a part of that jealousy.

Even though she doesn’t want to go back to that life that she had with Wilford… It’s that whole thing that Wilford has instilled in her that’s causing the jealousy. That if anyone else has his attention, that’s a bad thing.

It’s all been kind of programmed into Miss Audrey from early on. It’s not something that she’s ever worked on or tried to remedy or heal within herself. She didn’t really know it was something that needed to happen. And so, Mr. Wilford has the same kind of strength over her.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: Though they’re not married, it seems Mr. Wilford would be keen on the phrase ‘Till Death to Us Part’. Of course, testing the foundations of those words in a twisted way. Beyond the control factor… Do you feel Mr. Wilford asking Miss Audrey to commit the ultimate sacrifice for him is his version of being a romantic at heart?

LENA HALL: It’s a really dark thing. You’re trapped in this poisonous relationship and the only way out is to kill yourself… He’s asking you to kill yourself to show loyalty to him and I guess it’s the ultimate sexual experience for him.

It’s also a way to get away from the horrible relationship for the other person… Cause there’s really no other way out. They think that’s the only way out you know? Miss Audrey thinks that that’s the only way.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: I knew immediately that Miss Audrey would go back to Mr. Wilford. Whenever someone starts talking about their ex constantly you know it’s just a matter of time before they get back together. Miss Audrey telling everyone that would listen that she’s a changed person now and would never go back was a dead giveaway. Did you feel likewise when you first read the script?

LENA HALL:Yeah, I think the reassurance is kind of her trying to convince herself, but you know, the only person that’s convinced is no one. No one’s convinced. She’s unfortunately trying to ready herself and convince herself that she is strong and she can do it and she’s not going back.

But Miss Audrey knows very well it’s just words and not the truth of the matter. She’s terrified of him and he’s a monster… She knows what Mr. Wilford is capable of better than anyone else.

She saw no way around it and no way out of it, she was gonna see him regardless. Mr. Wilford was always going to ask to see her. And it’s like going to meet your own doom.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: That moment Mr. Wilford touches your wrist to check if the scar is still there… It’s a really brutal scene. I think it’s the first time I’ve seen a pre-credits warning with that kind of hotline number to call after a TV show before. What was it like shooting that scene?

LENA HALL: Yeah… Those scenes were extraordinarily difficult to film. It’s a very scary thing to film something like that. I’ve never done anything like that.

So, I have to pull from other things in my life to get ‘there’ emotionally. The fear and the lack of control. Knowing oneself so well that, you know, you’re a fool for trying to fight.

Every little thing, every little touch, every little action that he does… It’s like Miss Audrey is a mouse and Mr. Wilford is a tiger. And there’s no escaping because they’re trapped in a room together and there’s no escaping for the mouse.

So the tiger just plays games with the mouse until the tiger can, you know, destroy it at the right time. It’s a cat and mouse game.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: The visual optics of Miss Audrey’s defection aboard Big Alice with the flip of a gate sent a loud message about Layton’s leadership. Did it feel surreal for you to be Wilford’s symbol of a weakening, almost crumbling revolution on Snowpiercer?

LENA HALL: Well, I think that for Miss Audrey, she just knows that it’s inevitable what’s going to happen. She knows the capabilities of Mr. Wilford. She knows that when Mr. Wilford wasn’t on the train, they had a chance. It was a good fight to fight because the odds were in their favor and she wanted to see change on the train.

Everyone wanted to change and she felt it. But with the appearance of Mr. Wilford, it’s like she knows that doom is coming. She knows that the fight is perilous.

Audrey knows the only real way that she can even possibly be a help, is to try her best, to have some influence on Wilford. She needs his trust because without it Audrey feels she can’t do anything helpful for anyone.

He doesn’t trust her, so she’s got to gain his trust. She knows that the better position is to at least have some form of just a little bit of control or like be a voice in his ear to steer him a little bit. Audrey knows that’s a better position than to try and fight against that.

Audrey does know that’s the card she holds, to be the voice of reason. Or perhaps maybe she can get him to understand or have mercy on those who fought in the revolution. So I think that for Miss Audrey, she made the right decision to stay on Big Alice.

But it’s difficult because it seems like she’s turning her back on everything that she had fought for prior. And it seems like she’s turning her back on Layton, but at the same time… She knows that he’s doomed.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: Steven Ogg was your press roundtable partner back at New York Comic Con 2019. You obviously spent some time getting to know him. So, I’m curious… What did you think about Steven shaving his hair and beard off? I mean he looked like a whole different person!

LENA HALL: I wasn’t on set but he did that live on camera! It was pretty cool. I heard all about it!

Steven Ogg is a sweetheart. He’s such a lovely human being. Like, he’s so much fun! Steven’s very funny. We have a really great time on set together!

Although I did’t get to spend much time with him unfortunately. I wish I got to spend more time with him, he is a wonderful person.

Very different from his characters that he plays. And I love that! I think that’s so great. Sean Bean is also very different from Mr. Wilford.

I mean, everyone is fairly different from who they play in the show. They’re all lovely and very funny. Like the cast is an extremely funny cast.

The fact that we’re all in a drama together is mind blowing because I’m like we all need a comedy! Like what’s going on?! (laughs)

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: In the Snowpiercer TV Series Fan group on Facebook, I made a write-in poll asking members what Snowpiercer character they wanted to spend Valentine’s Day with. Guess whose name came up frequently?

LENA HALL: Miss Audrey, of course!

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: Yeah, Miss Audrey was a big favorite, along with Melanie Cavill, Andre Layton, Bess Till and Mr. Wilford. One member even wrote, “Won’t lie. I’d do the bath with W”

LENA HALL: What? No! you couldn’t pay me enough to have a Valentine’s Day with Mr. Wilford!

– This is Part 1 of The Natural Aristocrat®’s interview series with actress Lena Hall that will be published over the next few weeks! Stay tuned!
https://thenaturalaristocrat.com/2021/02/28/lena-hall-snowpiercer-interview-miss-audrey-mr-wilford/

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 02:59:14 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2021, 03:04:51 AM »
'Snowpiercer' Season 2 Episode 6 Spoilers: Jennifer Connelly returns in Melanie Cavill-centric lonely adventure
https://meaww.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-6-spoilers-tnt-netflix-tv-jennifer-connelly-melanie-cavill-adventure

SNOWPIERCER Recap: (S02E06) Many Miles From Snowpiercer
This recap of Snowpiercer episode “Many Miles From Snowpiercer” is laden with spoilers. You’ve been warned. Proceed at your own peril.   
https://www.geekgirlauthority.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-6-recap/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=snowpiercer-season-2-episode-6-recap

Snowpiercer Proves Jurassic Park's Famous Catchphrase Is Right
Warning: SPOILERS for Snowpiercer Season 2, Episode 6 - "Many Miles From Snowpiercer" 
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-rats-alive-jurassic-park-life-finds-way/

Jennifer Connelly talks this week's Snowpiercer and working with a rat
In the episode, you did get to verbally joust with Sean Bean. That looked like fun.
I feel like it's such a fun character for him. He''s clearly really cruel but his cruelty comes in this really charming bon vivant package. He presents very different from the way he actually is. I think he's a very interesting character and of course they have such a long history together and we learned a little bit more about it.
https://ew.com/tv/snowpiercer-jennifer-connelly-rats/

Jennifer Connelly Interview: Snowpiercer Season 2
Screen Rant: The episode had amazing flashbacks. We got to see Chicago before the Freeze, and Melanie and Wilford in the good old days when they were still allies and friends. What's it like working with Sean Bean?

Jennifer Connelly: I thought he did such a great job. I love the fun that he brings to it, I love the delight that he has in seducing his fanbase and the glitz and glamour of it all. I think he's great and he had such a good time doing it, and did such a great job on it, and it was so much fun. And as Melanie became more her genuine self, [Sean] was such a fun opposition with his character.
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-jennifer-connelly-interview/

Snowpiercer 2x07 Promo Season 2 Episode 7 Promo / Trailer "Our Answer for Everything" (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At0hMShsHpg

Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 7 “Our Answer for Everything” Preview | Release Date| Cast
https://www.tvacute.com/snowpiercer-season-2-episode-7-our-answer-for-everything-preview-release-date-cast/

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 01:16:42 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2021, 01:45:03 AM »
‘Snowpiercer’: Chelsea Harris Upped To Series Regular For Season 3 Of TNT Series
EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Harris, who currently recurs as Sykes in the second season of TNT’s sci-fi thriller series Snowpiercer, has been promoted to series regular for the upcoming third season.

Harris’ Sykes is a covert operative and the right-hand advisor to Mr. Wilford, played by Sean Bean. Sykes is reserved and coolly efficient. She is well-versed in the dark arts of intelligence and, while she seems loyal, one begins to wonder whether she can be trusted at all.

Harris has recurred since the first episode of Season 2 and will appear in eight episodes this season.
https://deadline.com/2021/03/snowpiercer-chelsea-harris-promoted-series-regular-season-3-tnt-series-1234705697/

Snowpiercer: Season 2 Overview - Behind the Scenes | TNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWRRBDhEYVc

Part 2 of my interview with @LenaRockerHall
 spotlights her "House of the Rising Sun" cover featured on
@SnowpiercerTV  and the night & day difference of live vocals!
Be sure to listen to Lena's amazing cover of "Heart Shaped Box" #2 in the music player. 
https://twitter.com/nirregev/status/1366969361676779523

Lena Hall talks ‘House of the Rising Sun’ Snowpiercer Cover (Interview)
https://thenaturalaristocrat.com/2021/03/02/lena-hall-talks-house-of-the-rising-sun-snowpiercer-cover-interview/

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:16:42 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2021, 05:19:48 AM »
Congrats to nominees for Best Action/Thriller Television Series: 
https://twitter.com/SaturnAwards/status/1367668689344950274

Saturn Awards Nominations: ‘Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker’, ‘Tenet’, ‘Walking Dead’, ‘Outlander’ Lead List
The 46th annual Saturn Awards unveiled nominations Thursday by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, the nonprofit that honors the year’s best in genre films, TV, home entertainment and theater.

Best Action/Thriller Television Series
Snowpiercer (TNT)
https://deadline.com/2021/03/saturn-awards-nominations-2021-nominees-list-1234706492/

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2021, 03:03:50 PM »
Snowpiercer S02E7 Preview: Layton, Till Investigate; Wilford Worsens

So what did viewers of TNT's Snowpiercer learn heading into Monday night's episode "Our Answer for Everything"? First, that any hope folks had of Wilford (Sean Bean) being anything other than a narcissistic sociopath was wiped clean by Melanie's (Jennifer Connelly) flashback to when she stole Snowpiercer. Something really, really bad happened while Melanie was away (something we haven't seen yet) because she's left by the tracks to watch Snowpiercer and Big Alice rush by- with Big Alice of fire and Alex (Rowan Blanchard) calling for help as alarms blare behind them. So basically, an "out of the frying pan, into the fire" situation for Melanie heading into the next episode- as you'll see in the following preview (followed by a recap of the season so far). 
https://bleedingcool.com/tv/snowpiercer-s02e7-preview-layton-till-investigate-wilford-worsens/

Sneak peek episode 7

As Snowpiercer Returns for Melanie, a Battle of Wills Starts Brewing — Watch
Why did Snowpiercer speed right past Melanie, blowing off their planned rendezvous, at the end of this season’s sixth episode? Viewers will start to learn what led up to that shocking moment when the TNT drama jumps back in time — as seen in this exclusive sneak peek.

When last we tuned in, Melanie Cavill (played by Jennifer Connelly) had just barely toughed out a month-plus at the remote Breslauer Research Station in the Rocky Mountains, when she sensed Snowpiercer’s rumbling and made a valiant dash for the tracks. Melanie, though, was left to stand by and watch as the train not only didn’t slow down to pick her up, but in fact seemed to be barreling by so fast the wheels were sparking and the undercarriage afire.

As seen in the sneak peek below, this Monday’s episode (titled “Our Answer for Everything” and airing at 9/8c) goes back in time to pick back up the day after Miss Audrey (Lena Hall) decided to continue cohabitating with ex-lover Mr. Wilford (Sean Bean), and just as Snowpiercer is readying to double back and rendezvous with Melanie.

Is Miss Audrey, fresh from a languid soak, ready to bid Big Alice adieu and return to the main train? Or is she on the verge of defecting? Press play below to see an increasingly wary Layton (Daveed Diggs) check in on his begrudging operative.
https://tvline.com/2021/03/07/snowpiercer-video-season-2-episode-7-layton-audrey-wilford/

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:01:25 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2021, 02:32:25 PM »
onight! EP7 of @snowpiercertv premiers! I’m so excited! Here’s a little BTS with #seanbean and @mschelseaharris

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMLIwziAqv2/

Daveed Diggs Discusses Snowpiercer And More - Exclusive Interview
How has the return of Wilford and the addition of Sean Bean amped up the drama in season two? And what's it like working with Sean?

It's so great. He's fearless. Working with someone who's unafraid to make these wild choices, it forces you to do the same thing or you'll just get eaten alive in the scene. I love that. So yeah, he's really fun to work with and he's super sweet. He's quite a nice person to be around. I have a great time with Sean. I'm very happy for the new energy he brings to the show.

https://www.looper.com/350418/daveed-diggs-discusses-snowpiercer-and-more-exclusive-interview/

BEHIND MICKEY SUMNER'S 'KICKASS, BADASS' SNOWPIERCER CHARACTER
The 37-year-old actress, known for her spellbinding performances in Frances Ha and Low Winter Sun, is currently on day nine or 10 — she’s not entirely sure — of quarantine before she begins filming the third season of Snowpiercer, which was renewed before the previous installment could air.

https://www.mtv.com/news/3174814/mickey-sumner-snowpiercer-interview/

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:24:14 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2021, 12:31:38 AM »
Snowpiercer 2x08 Promo Season 2 Episode 8 Promo "The Eternal Engineer" (HD) Jennifer Connelly series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlDH8J6ZqMk

SNOWPIERCER Recap: (S02E07) Our Answer for Everything

This recap of Snowpiercer episode “Our Answer for Everything” is laden with spoilers. You’ve been warned. Proceed at your own peril.   
https://www.geekgirlauthority.com/snowpiercer-our-answer-for-everything/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=snowpiercer-our-answer-for-everything

Snowpiercer’s Lena Hall on Miss Audrey ‘fixing’ Kevin (Interview)
Lena Hall spoke to The Natural Aristocrat about Miss Audrey ‘fixing’ Kevin on tonight’s Snowpiercer. One of the most brutal scenes you’ll see on TV. Victim enabling victim. Bonding over identical self-inflicted scars…
This Lena Hall interview on Snowpiercer Season 2 contains spoilers for episode 7 (“Our Answer for Everything”).

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT [NIR REGEV]: Miss Audrey ‘fixing’ Kevin was one of the most brutal scenes I’ve seen in a long time. I mean a victim trying to convince another victim that their pain was actually deserved.

Then you add the visual dynamic of Miss Audrey standing over a broken person who can’t stop crying. What was it like filming the scene?

LENA HALL: Yeah, another brutal scene to film… Again, Miss Audrey’s downfall is her jealousy. She thinks she’s the only one who’s done this to herself. The only one who was this close to Mr. Wilford and shown him this type of loyalty… Or has been through this kind of situation.

Mr. Wilford has this fact in his back pocket and knows what it’ll do to her. It’ll drive her insane because Miss Audrey has these vulnerabilities, you see. Knowing that she’s not the only one and someone else shares what she shared so deeply…

It’s like not being over the love of your life and they’re getting married to someone else. Or being married & that person is cheating on you with someone and you cannot believe that they would do such a thing!

It’s something that can drive you to do things. I think that for Miss Audrey, seeing someone else with that scar, leads her to know that she has to add this other person into her marriage.

It’s Mr. Wilford basically being like, ‘Hey, I already married this person! So you have to welcome them into our relationship. This is a polyamorous relationship, FYI.’

It’s horrible. I mean it’s such a punch in the gut & such a dagger in Miss Audrey’s heart. She tries to bring it all together and do what she’s told to do. Do her part….

And her part is fixing this person, that Mr. Wilford completely destroyed, so that he’s of use again. So that he can be a part of this f****d up family.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: I thought it was so twisted when Miss Audrey tells Kevin, “He must really like you” after seeing the wrist scar underneath his bandages.

LENA HALL: That was the worst thing she said! I mean, cause why would Mr. Wilford ask you to do that? And then why would he save you if he didn’t really feel that way?

That’s what he did to Miss Audrey. For me, it was the ultimate expression of love in Mr. Wilford’s eyes. That scene was really, really hard. Kudos go to the Tom Lipinski who plays Kevin, he did a great job and it was truly intense for him to keep that up, take after take.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: How many takes did you do for that scene?

LENA HALL: We did a lot! It was a good six hours of film.

THE NATURAL ARISTOCRAT: Oh wow! All the time, Tom Lipinski (Kevin) had to cry?

LENA HALL: Yeah! That took a lot out of him. Tom did such an amazing job, it was great to work with him. Along with that scene we also recorded the exterior scenes and Mr. Wilford leading me into the room, so it was a full day of filming.

https://thenaturalaristocrat.com/2021/03/08/snowpiercer-lena-hall-on-miss-audrey-fixing-kevin-interview/

Snowpiercer Season 2 Repeats A Season 1 Story - But Makes It Better
Snowpiercer season 2 has another murder mystery but its resolution is better than season 1's killings and deepened the political turmoil of the train.

Warning: SPOILERS for Snowpiercer season 1, episode 7, "Our Answer For Everything".
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-murder-mystery-layton-breachmen/

« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 01:23:28 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2021, 05:52:07 AM »
TOE MY GOD! Snowpiercer fans left ‘vomiting’ as Sean Bean has feet licked by abuse victim in stomach-churning scenes

SNOWPIERCER viewers were left sick to their stomachs as Mr Wilford's power strip reached a sordid new low.

The meglomaniac mogul, played by Sean Bean, has been whipping up tensions between Snowpiercer and Big Alice in recent weeks, recently persuading former lover Miss Audrey (Lena Hall) to join him.

Miss Audrey, who runs the night car on Snowpiercer, was originally sent to infiltrate Mr Wilford's territory and report back with her findings, but she decided to stay for longer than originally planned when the time came to travel home.

It's unclear whether her head has been turned or if she's deep undercover, but she had no qualms about carrying out Wilford's dirty work when it came to hospitality worker Kevin McCahon (Tom Lipinski).

Wilford previously manipulated Kevin into making an attempt on his own life, claiming he had been disloyal by fraternising with members of Snowpiercer. 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14293840/snowpiercer-mr-wilford-miss-audrey-kevin/

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2021, 09:26:43 AM »
Mickey Sumner Interview: Snowpiercer Season 2
Screen Rant: So far this season, the big presence is Mr. Wilford played by Sean Bean. Everything is revolving around Mr. Wilford. But Bess, as Train Detective solving the murders, hasn't really had facetime with Mr. Wilford yet. Are Bess and Wilford finally going to cross paths at some point, and what do you think will happen?

Mickey Sumner: Not to give anything away but let's just say Wilford might be coming for her. It's possible! She hasn't escaped his clutches, let's just put it like that. He definitely is gonna find a way to get to her.
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-mickey-sumner-interview/

What similarities are there between #Snowpiercer and real life?
Join @DaveedDiggs for a special 'Train of Thought' panel this Monday for a discussion on the show, social injustice and more.
https://twitter.com/SnowpiercerTV/status/1370453375712514049

Exclusive Snowpiercer 2.08 Clip: Wilford & Alex are at Odds With Each Other

As the season draws near a close, TNT has shared an exclusive clip with ComingSoon.net for the eighth episode of the hit series adaptation of Snowpiercer seeing Sean Bean’s Mr. Wilford and Rowen Blanchard’s Alex Cavill reuniting but at odds with one another as the former is keeping secrets from the latter. The exclusive clip can be viewed in the player below!
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/1166277-exclusive-snowpiercer-2-08-clip-wilford-alex-are-at-odds-with-each-other?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=exclusive-snowpiercer-2-08-clip-wilford-alex-are-at-odds-with-each-other

Getting Her Train Legs: Snowpiercer's Chelsea Harris Talks Sykes, Wilford, and the Insights Season 3 Will Provide

Of the many new characters introduced on Snowpiercer Season 2, Wilford's right-hand advisor is the most enigmatic and subtly terrifying advisor, known only as Sykes.
Speaking with TV Fanatic by phone, Harris had only just touched down in Vancouver, BC, Canada, to begin filming Snowpiercer Season 3 and was still looking at a week and a half of quarantine before she could start on set.

Portrayed by veteran actress Chelsea Harris, Sykes is an unknown quantity, efficiently executing Wilford's plans without ever giving anything away.
As Sykes, most of Harris's scenes involve Wilford, and that has given her ample opportunity to analyze just what it is that makes him so dangerously enticing.

"He creates that loyalty. On the show, Wilford, Sean Bean, does such a beautiful job at this.

"He knows how to draw you in, make you feel special, make you feel seen, and make you feel unique. And then, he also knows how to find your weakness and turn it around, and [use it] against you.

"However, he won't necessarily be the one to punish you. He'll be the one to -- as you saw maybe with his scenes of Kevin in the bathtub -- he'll be the one to hand you the razor and make you harm yourself.

"It's reeeeallly manipulative. And, honestly, Sean does an exceptional job of playing that fine line between warmth and evil."

Having Sean Bean as a scene partner was yet another surprise waiting for her when she arrived for Season 2, a stay that was meant to be much shorter than what we've been treated to.

"I didn't even know it was going to be him when I first booked it. This show was so shrouded in secrecy when I first got it.

"Funny story about getting it. It was originally supposed to be a two-episode guest star when I first auditioned for it.

"I don't know whether Sykes was supposed to die quickly or what. But, the team behind the show, the producers and writers, decided, 'You know what? Let's actually keep her around. As a matter of fact, let's use her to do all of his dirty work.'" 
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2021/03/watch-snowpiercer-online-season-2-episode-7/

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:21:05 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2021, 08:26:53 AM »
SNOWPIERCER EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK: WILFORD SENDS SINISTER "REGARDS" TO LAYTON
Something is definitely afoot in this exclusive sneak peek of episode 8, season 2, of TNT’s hit Snowpiercer. Reporting in from Big Alice, Alex (Rowan Blanchard) is asking why Snowpiercer has slowed down, prompting Wilford (Sean Bean) to remind Ben (Iddo Goldberg) that “every second counts” – and give a sinister shout-out to Layton (Daveed Diggs). 
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/snowpiercer-exclusive-sneak-peek-wilford-sends-sinister-regards-to-layton/

Layton (Daveed Diggs) and Ben (Iddo Goldberg) deal with an engine emergency, while Wilford (Sean Bean) reminds them that, “every second counts” in this exclusive clip from tomorrow tonight’s new episode of #Snowpiercer 
https://twitter.com/RottenTomatoes/status/1371083693205434368

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 08:36:41 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2021, 12:09:24 PM »
Exclusive Snowpiercer 2.08 Clip Sees Boki Unable to Split From Wilford
Just in time for its arrival, ComingSoon.net has received an exclusive clip from tonight’s eighth episode of TNT’s hit adaptation of the dystopian post-apocalyptic thriller Snowpiercer seeing Aleks Paunovic’s Boki unable to break his commitment to Wilford, despite evidence proving Sean Bean’s antagonist has killed another of the titular train’s Breachers. In addition to the clip, the network has revealed that the eighth and ninth episodes are set to air back-to-back as the season finale on Monday, March 29, with the eighth episode also re-airing on March 22. Our exclusive clip can be viewed in the player below!
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/trailers/1166283-exclusive-snowpiercer-2-08-clip-sees-boki-unable-to-split-from-wilford

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6156584/episodes?season=2&ref_=tt_eps_sn_2

Snowpiercer Off Next Week, 2-Hour Season 2 Finale Return; E08 Preview
Welcome back to our weekly preview of TNT's second season of the Daveed Diggs, Jennifer Connelly, and Sean Bean-starring Snowpiercer– but before we get to that, a big update from the network regarding the season finale. Because of the NCAA Tournament on Monday, March 22, cable's #2 scripted series will be pre-empted- which means after tonight's episode "The Eternal Engineer," Snowpiercer will return on Monday, March 29, with a two-hour season finale starting at 9 pm ET/PT on TNT.
https://bleedingcool.com/tv/snowpiercer-off-next-week-2-hour-season-2-finale-return-e08-preview/

TNT Sets Two-Hour Season Finale Of SNOWPIERCER For March 29
The non-stop twists and turns of the season have led to this moment. TNT is giving fans a double dose of “Snowpiercer” with a riveting two-hour season finale on Monday, March 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on TNT. The series is pre-empted on Monday, March 22 for the NCAA Tournament. Viewers will have to wait to see what’s next as the train keeps moving onto season three. 
https://seat42f.com/tnt-sets-two-hour-season-finale-of-snowpiercer-for-march-29.html

Wilford went from invader to rescuer for many on the train. But can you ever trust this man?
A new #Snowpiercer begins TONIGHT at 9/8c on
@TNTDrama
https://twitter.com/SnowpiercerTV/status/1371507330131451906

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcl3YOBH7w/

Jennifer Connelly Dishes Snowpiercer Details Fans Will Want To Hear - Exclusive Interview
How has the return of Wilford and the addition of Sean Bean amped up the drama in season two? And what's it like working with Sean?

Well, Wilford is fomenting people on the train. He has a lot of supporters. The train was already divided, and it's even more so now. Allegiances are being tested, and the train is literally... with him as a leader or a potential leader, it's going to tear itself apart. So it's really amped everything up, and it was great fun working with Sean. I think he's a delicious bad guy, because he's a bad guy who's having fun and who is charming, and so he's persuasive. And I think Sean, he really had a lot of fun with that and did a great job.

https://www.looper.com/356375/jennifer-connelly-dishes-snowpiercer-details-fans-will-want-to-hear-exclusive-interview/

« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 02:33:16 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2021, 02:26:04 AM »
Snowpiercer - Season 2 Episode 9 "The Show Must Go On" & Season 2 Episode 10 "Into the White" Promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dInpisMfod4

SNOWPIERCER Recap: (S02E08) The Eternal Engineer
https://www.geekgirlauthority.com/snowpiercer-the-eternal-engineer/

Snowpiercer Theory: Wilford's Victory Means Layton Will Share Melanie's Fate
Warning: SPOILERS for Snowpiercer season 2, episode 8, "The Eternal Engineer".
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-wilford-layton-death-freeze-train-melanie-theory/

[Special 2 hour Season Finale] Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 9 & 10 – Endgame on March 29, 2021
Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 9 “The Show Must Go On”
(Season Finale) Synopsis:  Wilford assumes control of Snowpiercer; those who are close with Layton grow anxious to learn their fates; Josie tests her newfound ability.

Snowpiercer Season 2 Episode 10 “Into the White”
(Season Finale) Synopsis: – As the train approaches Melanie’s retrieval point, Layton leads a furious attempt to try and pick her up but not without some sacrifices.

Snowpiercer Season 2 Finale Episode Release Date
The final back-to-back two episodes of Snowpiercer Season 2 will air on TNT‘s cable network on March 29, 2021, from 9 pm EST to 11 pm EST.

In other parts such as UK and Ireland fans can watch finale episodes the next day on March 30, 2021, at 8 am GMT.
https://www.tvacute.com/special-2-hour-season-finale-snowpiercer-season-2-episode-9-10-endgame-on-march-29-2021/

Why Working With Sean Bean On Snowpiercer Is 'Freeing', According To Daveed Diggs

Warning! The following contains spoilers for the Snowpiercer Season 2 episode "The Eternal Engineer." Read at your own risk!

Snowpiercer's Andre Layton prepared for a war with Mr. Wilford, but the latest episode proved it was all over before it even started. Wilford orchestrated a train crisis that only he could save, and in the process, won the support of the Snowpiercer train occupants. The revolution is seemingly over, and unfortunately, few seemed to notice or care.

Daveed Diggs' character noticed, of course, and audiences may have noticed he got as much screentime with Sean Bean's Wilford as he's had all season in the process. I spoke to Diggs about those scenes and asked what it was like to work with Bean in Season 2 and got a taste of what it's like to share a scene with one of television and film's greatest talents.

I mean Sean's just fearless you know, that's the best thing about working with him. He'll just go wherever the scene should go and he's unafraid to do different things on every take and it pulls that out of everyone else...Everybody has great scenes with Sean and it's because he takes the bumpers off the bowling alley and is like 'Roll it in the gutter if you have to.' It's really freeing and fun, and I think there's a tendency in TV, you can get sort of stuck in the thing that you do at the end of a long season or as the seasons progress. And it's nice to have new characters in there and people who are coming in without having everything figured out already because it infuses new energy into the show.

Sean Bean has had some wonderful scenes with whomever he's working with on Snowpiercer, and it seems that's not a coincidence based on what Daveed Diggs said. That's a great thing, considering the big bad looked poised to take control of Snowpiercer for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, a defeated Layton was forced to relinquish command and surrender himself, with an uncertainty of what comes next for his character.

Snowpiercer's Season 2 finale airs Monday, March 29, in a special 2-hour event.
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2564361/why-working-with-sean-bean-on-snowpiercer-is-freeing-according-to-daveed-diggs

Wilford is a virus on the train. Whenever a car breaks, a light goes out...Wilford is always in their minds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMd2sv5AVC1/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:19:00 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2021, 03:16:32 PM »
At Wilford Industries, we’re always looking to innovate. I am very happy to announce we will soon reveal a top-secret project we’ve been working on. A fun house of sorts. Stay tuned! 
https://twitter.com/WilfordInd/status/1374073449144934403

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2021, 02:42:10 AM »
ATTENTION PASSENGERS

Your head Engineer is here! That’s right. The one and only, Mr. Wilford. Didn’t think you could get rid of me that easily, did you? 

https://twitter.com/WilfordInd/status/1373719992391241728

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2021, 07:29:42 AM »
Sam Otto Interview: Snowpiercer Season 2 [EXCLUSIVE CLIP]  (not available in my country)
As Snowpiercer season 2 heads into its two-part finale, John Osweiller (Sam Otto) is one of the key characters caught in the middle of the war between Mr. Wilford (Sean Bean) and Andre Layton (Daveed Diggs). In Snowpiercer season 2, episode 9, "The Show Must Go On", Osweiller reveals a surprising musical talent, which can be seen in Screen Rant's exclusive clip below.

Screen Rant had the pleasure of speaking to Sam Otto about how Osweiller managed to survive aboard Snowpiercer for the past two seasons. We discuss the former Brakeman's new fortunes, what it's like working with Sean Bean, and the blooming romance between Osweiller and L.J. Folger (Annalise Basso). Otto also performs Osweiller's riveting rendition of "Winter Song" by Indrid Michaelson and Sarah Bareilles in Snowpiercer season 2's finale.

Screen Rant: Let's start with your amazing musical performance. What was that like to perform and did you do it in front of the other actors?

Sam Otto: Yes, I did. Honestly, it was great fun. I played piano and sung for a long time. It's one of the joys of my life, really, and I love doing it. So it was a real pleasure to have a chance to do that whilst I'm acting as well. But it was really weird to do that in front of Sean Bean, you know what I mean? (laughs) It's not a normal occurrence, but I really enjoyed it. It was kind of a touching moment and a nice moment for the character. Kind of a change, a new lease on life, perhaps. Yeah, it was cool.

Screen Rant: It literally stopped the show. Everyone was just speechless in the scene. Was that something that you wanted to do or did the producers approach you with the opportunity to sing?

Sam Otto: Graeme [Manson, Snowpiercer's showrunner] came to me about it. At the very beginning of season 2, he mentioned that there was a plan to bring something like this into it at some point. To say that there's a kind of secret, hidden past for Osweiller and there may be an opportunity to bring it out at some point in a kind of survival situation. What's he gonna do when he's asked, "What do you actually bring? What do you offer that's different and unusual and unexpected?" So Graeme asked me about it earlier on in the season, and I was like, "Oh wow, that sounds really interesting." It's gonna be a very new and very different journey for the character, a massive change.

Screen Rant: I'm really kind of rooting for those two in a weird way. It's nice to see, at least from Osweiller's end, a genuine relationship blooming on the train amidst the killing and chaos. It's kind of happening very low-key in the background but it's been nice to see it develop. That dinner scene was also the first time Osweiller got some facetime with Mr. Wilford. What's it like working with Sean Bean?

Sam Otto: Well yeah, I'm from England and [so is Sean] so it was a real privilege to do some work with him. He's just so nice and down to earth. I spoke to him at the beginning of season 2 like, "Yes! Another Brit in the room! This is great." (laughs) Considering his status and his legendary, mythical presence, he's so down-to-earth and so cool. He's one of those people that's just really easy to talk to. He's kind of a bit shy and quiet almost, sometimes. He doesn't bring some massive ego or anything at all. It's the scene it's actually great fun, he's just another actor to explore with and play with. Yeah, he's great.
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-sam-otto-interview/

The bubbly’s flowing but spirits are low in this sneak peek at Snowpiercer’s season 2 finale
Snowpiercer season two begins its final lap on Monday, March 29 with “The Show Must Go On,” the first of two back-to-back episodes. After besting Layton (Daveed Diggs) in “The Eternal Engineer,” Wilford (Sean Bean) throws a deranged dinner party to celebrate—and to stamp out the remaining embers of the revolution that deposed Melanie Cavill (Jennifer Connelly). Golden tickets are handed out, though hardly at random, as Wilford welcomes Till (Mickey Sumner), whose role as train detective is up in the air, and Zarah (Sheila Vand), both of whom once collaborated with Miss Audrey (Lena Hall). And because it wouldn’t be a proper post-apocalyptic fête without at least two sociopaths, Wilford’s also invited LJ (Annalise Basso), who naturally begs to bring Oz (Sam Otto) as her plus one. Alex (Rowan Blanchard) is also in attendance, and knocking back drink after drink, because no one is carding aboard Snowpiercer.
https://tv.avclub.com/the-bubbly-s-flowing-but-spirits-are-low-in-this-sneak-1846557279

Drop a 🇼 in the comments if this is the sharpest dresser you’ve ever seen.

https://twitter.com/WilfordInd/status/1375507866279239680

TNT RELEASING FIRST HALF OF SNOWPIERCER FINALE ON DEMAND
TNT has announced that in advance of the highly-anticipated two-hour season finale of "Snowpiercer," they will be offering fans a sneak-peak of the first half on VOD on Saturday, March 27. In the finale, which airs on Monday, March 29 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT, Wilford (Sean Bean) presses forward on his endgame, as Layton (Daveed Diggs) sinks to new lows.

During season two, viewers have seen an entirely new power struggle emerge, causing a dangerous rift as people are divided between their loyalty to Layton (Daveed Diggs) and to Mr. Wilford (Sean Bean), who has a new train, new technology, and a game plan that keeps everyone guessing. While Layton battles Wilford for the soul of Snowpiercer, Melanie (Jennifer Connelly) leads the charge on a shocking new discovery that could change the fate of humanity. 
"Snowpiercer" has become the top 2 overall cable drama this year. 
https://flickdirect.com/news/6639/tnt-releasing-first-half-of-snowpiercer-finale-on-demand/article.ashx

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 02:26:55 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2021, 02:45:06 AM »
Snowpiercer season 2 finale (episodes 9 and 10) extended trailer edited by me
Daveed Diggs, Jennifer Connelly, Rowan Blanchard, Sean Bean, Alison Wright, Mickey Sumner and more! HereRug van hand met omlaag wijzende wijsvinger
https://twitter.com/CostaRue/status/1375752342478467078

Snowpiercer Season 2 Finale Extended Promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY7NMsokV58

Tom Lipinski Snowpiercer interview

https://thenaturalaristocrat.com/2021/03/26/tom-lipinski-snowpiercer-interview-kevin-mr-wilford-miss-audrey-insidious-triangle/

Wilford Has A Sinister Plan In Snowpiercer Season 2 Finale Clip [EXCLUSIVE]
Mr. Wilford is preparing "a special surprise" for the train's passengers in this exclusive clip from Snowpiercer season 2's two-part finale on TNT.
https://screenrant.com/snowpiercer-season-2-finale-clip-wilford-sean-bean/

« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:15:38 PM by patch »