News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sargeant Bonnet  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
Sargeant Bonnet
« on: February 25, 2008, 08:32:31 PM »
The irrepressible Sargeant "Chief" Bonnet in Challenge was played by France's popular comedy charactor actor Thierry Hancisse.  Born in 1962, a graduate of the L'Academie Theatrale de Liege and an Officier dan L'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.  He has an impressive filmography in the French cinema, including critically-acclaimed foreign language films released internationally and competitively on the film festival circuit.  He is a perennial favorite of the French Theater and is consistently in demand for film, television, theater and voice work.  One of the few Frenchmen ever to survive a Sharpe episode, he provided some comic relief to Challenge and is remembered fondly, perhaps even leaving the door open for a return in Peril.

His latest work is the French film "Coupable", aka "Guilty" which is making the rounds of the 2008 Film Festival circuit.

tinytim

Re: Sargeant Bonnet
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 11:08:45 AM »
Thank you Sable. Nice to hear that his busy and successful. Likeable person! And a good character in Challenge. I would enjoy to see him in Peril again.

Soulmate

Re: Sargeant Bonnet
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 10:19:15 AM »
Liked him too - was so funny, when he explained that he learned english in about 15 days and his son helped him :-)
Thanks for that info!
I really hope such great guys will be in Peril again (and my favourite: VIP the extra - lol)
Soulmate