News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Christmas Chillout  (Read 2252 times)

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
Christmas Chillout
« on: March 09, 2008, 11:13:18 AM »
Sorry if this has been posted here before... but Janice over on TMB has posted this previously and it's wonderful. Make a cuppa and lie back with your eyes closed and just listen..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHEY5SAF
 :giggles: :P :crazylove:

Soulmate

Re: Christmas Chillout
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 01:41:14 PM »
I think it was posted but canīt find out where? Cause I downloaded and safed it on 28th of Feb. this year.
But doesnt matter - it surely deserves a thread - it is so wonderful, and I canīt wait next christmas. The way is is talking about the gifts, and the idea that he is hacking on a keyboard of a computer, writing mails......
And he talks to wonderful about snow.... It is adorable and heartwarming - love it much!!!
So thanks for putting it up properly!
Soulmate

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »
And of course, the 'turk-eh'!!!!!

Offline viggomama

• Worded Artist
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 11:34:22 PM »
I just love it.... have had it since right after it came out and I have found it the perfect Sean fix... no matter the season. I have it copied on to a CD and listen to it in the car during the winter months, along with some other favortie Christmas songs...

I love the part about his son's band..... makes me think of my youngest boy and his heavy metal obsession..... like Alan in the story he isn't too keen on it, but lets his kid express himself anyway.

I like Allan's innocence in face of the neighbor who's trying to seduce him and he doesn't have the faintest clue.....

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 03:23:31 AM »
That's a good idea Vig, He could come to work with me on a daily basis.
I also love the bits about little Kevin's mum.
I wish the powers that be would give this man more humour rather than horror to do, cos he does it so well.
It's lovely to listen tot a lot of his voice all in one go.