News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wizard World St.Louis  (Read 7782 times)

Offline Clairette

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
Re: Wizard World St.Louis
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2018, 08:00:35 PM »
Clairette did you ask SEAN ANYTHING when you meet him ??? If so what did he say to you ???
No, no, I just quoted the photo!
This is a photo from jsbritts, thank her very much for it!
I hope  jsbritts  will tell us everything in detail
:slyfox
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:56:57 PM by Clairette »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2018, 09:20:26 PM »
I HOPE SO !!

Offline jsbritts

• Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2018, 06:46:01 AM »
LOL! Of Course! 
First I got into the covered area where they were doing the photos and they told us we needed our papers to show to get in.  I had no papers!  I had a VIP badge but didn't think that was what they were looking for. So I was rapidly looking through my past emails to see if I had said "paper" and couldn't find it!  The lady inside the booth pulled me out of line while I looked furiously through my phone...I was beginning to panic!  And then she looked down and said "oh! I am so sorry honey, you have a badge..you're fine!" OMG!  What a relief.  So when I got over to Sean-o, I was so nervous...I asked him how he was, and he said "good and you?" and I responded that I was fine even though my heart was pounding out of my chest!  He smelled of a fresh masculine scent that wasn't cologney at all.  ;-) I only smelled him on accident of course.  I thanked him graciously as I exited the booth...my hands were shaking so bad I could barely hold onto my picture!

Later I approached him again for my autograph...he said hello again and asked me "Who shall I make it out to?" And I stupidly replied, "You can make it out to Jill....I'm Jill" LMAO WHAAT!  And then I told him "I just want to tell you how much I appreciated your work in Broken." He said "Oh yes it was very thought provoking and I really enjoyed that."  And i said "As a lapse catholic myself I really feel that there is not enough about Catholic priests and what they go through, how they live, etc."  And then I thanked him once again for coming and doing this.  That's all!  LOL!  I wish I would have asked for a hug or posed a little better in the pic but the whole experience was still fantastic...thanks so much to my boyfriend Nathan for making it possible to be a VIP and for bringing me all the way from Ohio to do this!!! 

Offline Clairette

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2018, 06:49:54 AM »
Many thanks for the story!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2018, 07:04:10 AM »
Thank you very much for the story jsbritts  :foryou:

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2018, 05:57:43 PM »
YES, thank you so much for YOUR story !! You are so LUCKY !! I have been DREAMING about meeting SEAN for so many YEARS !! When he comes to L.A. I'm always a day behind
him !! It's very FRUSTATING !! But I really want to meet him some day. So I just keep trying !!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady

Offline jsbritts

• Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »
He just looks so ruggedly handsome right now!